EP9- once and for all

Akili commanded to eagled to go and get fuli and leave traces so kion can come. the eagles do as said. fuli is now with Akili in the volcano.

Akili: welcome Welcome! I was willing to meet you. if Not by force but by deceit, I will get revenge out of kion for that rubbish thing. and you will help me.

at the tree of life

kion just woke up. he nuzzled rani to wake her up too. when they went out kion expected to see lion guard, WHOLE lion guard but fuli is not here.

Kion: hey guys where is fuli

Bunga: oh kion she must be in her way 

Anga: we can go and get her.  you coming kion?

Kion: yes of course. Rani you...

Rani: yes kion she is also my friend.

they all went where the spot Fuli and azaad rest. they found azaad but not fuli

Kion: hey azaad where is Fuli?

azaad fell off the rock and his sleep broke.

Azaad: yeah!, Fuli.........Fuli ............ I don't know

Kion: I know where she can be. everyone to the volcano!

Rani: good thinking.

they all reach the volcano but to their surprise, Akili was not their only fuli could be found.

suddenly Katili appeared in the flames.

Katili: surprise surprise rani!

Rani: you............you .............you're KATILI! 

Katili: oh yes! the murderer of your parents

Rani: whatever you do you have always been evil and I will never forgive you for that.

Katili: oh! how sad. how about a gift!  Venema now!

*Venema is an Egyptian cobra*

she leaped to give rani a scar on her left eye. Rani fell a distance.

Kion: RANI!

Katili: I have a gift for you too. Akili your turn 

Akili leaped and pinned kion to his back and swished her paw on the magic ash to apply it on kion. he is in pain now

she does the same for rani who was feeling dizzy after the fresh scar. both of them are lying on the ground in pain. kion showed little courage. he got up and with the roar, he brought rains which led to the end of the evil lioness.

Katili: kion, rani! look! I got my revenge hahaha!

he roared at akili who got killed by felling in the volcano.kion fainted