I promised

This chapter won't be going back and forth it's going to be Kiah doing her thing sorry

third pov

"Capitan we need to know what we're going to do?" Eren asked Levi. Levi knew he was worried about Cass, but every time he looks to Kiah he gets a little scared due to how she looks. 

"Look I get your worried about your girlfriend, but we have a huge titan heading straight for the wall, besides I already have someone on the case to get Cass." Levi turned to Kiah who was listening, she nodded know he wanted her to go get Cass. Everyone wonder who was going to get Cass, manly Eren wanted to know. 

"Capitan please let me go get her. Please..." Eren tells him Misaka went up to hug him. That all she could do at that moment after all no one knows where she's at. All they knew she was at a church, but there are so many churches they didn't know where to go. 

"Eren don't worry we'll get her back, it just won't be us getting her." Jean tells Eren who at this point has no choice. Everyone was getting ready to follow Histoira's father. 

"Kiah go after her, I know your the only one who'll know where she is." Levi tells the demon girl who was sitting. To others meaning Levi it looked as if was she was just thinking. Levi didn't know what goes through her mind. What going through her mind right now is how she's going to kill the men who took Cass away from her. 

"Im going to make them pay. I'll bring her back no doubt." She said looking back at Levi with her black and red eyes. Kiah stands up and walks off to find Cass, being a demon had it's good point. She can find Cass with her sent. Kaih smelled the air she smelled roses and vanilla.  

'Cass' sent!' Kiah followed the smell all the way to the main church in wall sina. It didn't take her long to get there due to the increase in speed her demon ability's gave her. Everything had an upgrade, how strong is was, how good her hearing was, her eye sight everything was better in this form, but she liked how she normally looked. Kiah went to the roof of the church and looked through a window. Her eyes widen, she saw Cass in the middle of the front of the room. She was sleeping, but chained up. 

"Those pigs what do they think they're going to do with her." Kiah said as she feels her anger rise in her. Cass' arms were raised above her head both chained to each other. Her legs were chained as well. The men had put her a pure white dress as if it's never been touched before. She had a white cloth on her mouth to keep her from talking as well. Her hair was let down from the ponytail she has always had on since Eren gave her that hair tie. 

   Kiah snuck into the church to get to the sleeping girl. She had to be careful because these guys for some reason they could see her. 

"So why can't we have fun with her?" Said a voice. 

"Because the lord said we have to keep her pure in order to take away the curse on his family. If she wasn't pure then the curse of seeing the undead will still be within the family." Hearing this made Kiah want to gag. They were going to do something to Cass to take away the thing that's helped so many people move on into heaven. Kiah knew she wasn't gonna go to heaven due to everything she's done in order for them to live. 

'Maybe that's why Im a demon.' Kiah thinks, she shakes her head knowing she needs to get Cass out of here. 

'Come on Kiah do this is for Eren, for Misaka, for Amrin, for everyone. For yourself.' She thinks again. Kiah waited for the two men to leave so she can take the chains off. Once they left Kiah took it as a chance to get to Cass. Once she got there she went for the chains, but these guys were smart they used the same metal she couldn't touch for Cass' chains.