Chapter One

Abby

I dragged both of my little feet towards the cold, blue river. I ran away from home. Actually, I really want to run away real far, because I can't have my Dad always beating me like an animal each day.

The one person that understands me most is my brother, Luke Hemmings. Well in fact he's my cousin. But seriously, after all of this 10 years since mom dead, he's the only person who would always listens to my sorrowful story.

"meet me by the river, I'll pick you up there to my house.
-Luke"

that's the last message he sent to me.

I looked up to the sky, there are so many stars... They're beautiful indeed, but then, I'm kinda stuck at the moon. The moon is at its full state, which makes it more beautiful.

But then I realized.

The moon was always be there at the sky alone. It feels like the stars which is always be on a group is talking about the moon.

Wait.

Why the hell would I think of it?

A pair of hands closed my eyes. The scent, I think I know him.

"Luke, don't be silly." I giggled after I put his hands down, he scoffs and then he sat beside me.

"so, did Dan hits you again?" he looked at my eyes sharply.

His blue eyes met with my hazel eyes.

I nodded slowly.

"I have said it," he said. "you should've report him to the police department or something."

"no, Luke. I can't. No matter what happens, he's still my father." I answered quickly. "and I'm sure mom wouldn't want that." I continued in my mind.

He sighed.

"okay, so did you bring your luggage? We could head down to my house. Mom and Dad are in a vacation trip, I'm sure they'll be okay if you stay there." he smiled, trying to calm me down.

"I did," I pointed at the luggage I brought. "and thank you for helping me, brother."

***
Luke

Abby. Perhaps everyone will think she's the craziest, most cheerful cousin I've ever had. But trust me, she hides more than you know.

I remember when her mom died, she looks real fine. Keep saying those thing like "she's-in-a-better-place" look which is kind of annoying.

But Abby was just Abby. She can't hide her secrets forever, there's the time when she'll just bursts into tears. And I have no idea how did she managed to live with her crazy dad for almost 10 years.

This winter, she's turning eighteen. Yeah, we just have like one year age gap. Which makes our brother-sister relationship closer.

She's a wonderful singer actually. But she just won't admit it.

"here we are," I said after I managed to park my car at the garage. "make yourself at home."

She smiled widely, her dimples were showing off.

"thanks Luke, I can never repay this."

"you should stop watching weekend dramas, Abby," I laughed. "we're siblings. It's okay, no big deal. Let me show you your room."

I helped by carrying her luggage all around the house and stairs, damn what did she bring in this luggage, it's so damn heavy.

I opened the guest room door, and put her luggage inside of it. She seems so amazed by the bed, because for her, it's so cozy.

"take a good night's sleep, Abby. You're coming with me to school tomorrow, Mom registered you already, thinking that you might be needing any friends." I caressed her hair then I walk out from her room.

***

HAHA!
FINALLY I MANAGED TO DO THIS 5SOS FANFIC!
maybe Ashton didn't appear so much at the first chapter, but I promise he'll be in the 2nd chapter! And also Callum and Michael. So don't stop reading this story!
Oh oh and don't forget to leave a comment and like, add this story to your library and recommend this story to all your relatives, even if it is your grandma.
Bye guysss! See you on the next chapter!!!!
LEAVE A COMMENT!
LUV YA GUYS!