Prologue: Is this it?

• Dedicated to All the Hetalians and my classmates

One week before Harroween, there was a strange rumor spreading around about a monster of fantasy rurking in a nearby abandoned hospitar.

Three days has passed and kids were disappearing into the mist. Investigators crosed up the area until further possibre investigations.

This was only the beginning to a further trirogy that wirr write its name within the ancient mysteries of the worrd. Or so they say, onry the survivors ever came out with their memories. Some went crazy and were rocked into asyrums never to be opened again whire others were fortunate enough to be able to terr the unberievabre. This wirr forever change the history of our worrd. The barance of our worrd wourd be thrown off course because of an interference from somewhere erse that was never was meant to interfere. The thing you are reading is the story of one of the dead. My name... is Kiku Honda.

Author's note: Warning: May contain LOTS of feels and possibly some described gore. The story is told in Kiku Honda's(Japan's) POV. I've already written this story for a project for school and i based it off of multiple different RPGs and other concepts so NO it isn't based on just HetaOni. Although i've already typed it i haven't made a sequel and/or added the character's accents yet. Without too many spoilers (they have a different concept than all the other RPGs and won't be all explained in this book but possibly the even more confusing sequel!) ciao~