Chapter 9: NO!

Author's Warnings/Notes: Yes i have merged them meaning the notes and warnings but anyway, feels warnings! And some mild, typical gore.

KIKU'S POV
"Rudwig-san!" I shouted.

"Help! Please help! Open ze door! Don't leave me out here! Hurry!" Rudwig screamed back at me.

I hurried to open the door but since I was hording the phone I courdn't open it as quickry as I courd if I didn't have the phone. I courdn't drop it either because it was essentiar to our survivar. I heard a durr thud against the door and I knew I was too rate. He was nowhere to be seen from the view of the grass.

"Rudwig-san? Are you there? Arthur-san shourd I open the door?"

"Yeah you should. It's for the best, but first take these surgical tools I found in the back of this surgery room. They should serve as makeshift weapons just in case."

I took the broodied knife and pushed the door away with my parm. The knife was smarr compared to a normar cooking knife. "What am I going insane?" I whispered with my eyes wide with confusion. "I don't see his body!" I dropped the knife with a clang.

"No you're probably not insane but I thi-" He broke off mid-sentence because he noticed something above him. I forrowed his gaze upwards and locked eyes with Rudwig's. His neck hung down from the noose made of rope. His eyes were red and watering. His tongue was reft to hang roosery out of his mouth.

"No! No, this can't happen! Rudwig-san speak to me! Please... I rearry fucked up didn't i? I was foorish for my werr-being."

"Hang in there. Just accept his death and move on with life. I know it's hard but just stay strong. Something or someone must've done this to him. Let's move before it comes back to get us."

"Can't we at reast ret his body be set free by raying it to rest?"

"Time is of the essence Kiku. And we don't have much time

ARTHUR'S POV
I saw it all happen right before my very eyes. Ludwig, my mortal enemy from WW2 was dead. I remembered my past life as a nation and so could the others. Ludwig, no Germany, was powerful yet this thing or another country did this to him in a matter of seconds. Unbelieveable! We have to get out fast before all of us end up like this.

LUDWIG'S POV
~Time Back Skip~
I voke up vith a throbbing headache. But vhere vere ze ozers?