Chapter 15: Together Forever

Author's Note: Epilogue and then you guys can vote on whether i should post the sequel or not~. Anyway ciao~

Kiku's POV

"Can we forrow him?"

"Yes and no. Ve can follow her around until zhe boundaries of zhe building but not zhe world beyond," Rudwig said in a depressed voice.

"Apparently, we died here so we can't leave and roam around out there. Maybe if we're put to rest but that won't be possible until someone else comes or the building is smashed," Arthur exprained.

I rooked to everyone for their opinions. They only nodded as a repry.

"One more thing I found out was that until everyone dies here time stops out there. I also apologized to Feliciano and Arthur, da. Something just overcame me," Ivan stated.

"I accept your aporogy. We can't reverse it ourserves? We can't put ourserves to rest?" I asked fearfurry.

"Yeah. We're ghosts now, dude. Practically everyone screamed when you killed yourself. I mean suicide, really?" Arfred said shamefurry.

"Yao's gone," I uttered sadry as Yao warked right out of Crythos. "So how did everyone die?" I said eagerry.

"I accidently dropped the little orb we picked up. After that I recall not being able to control my body," Ivan chuckred cheerfurry (More like kolkolkol ;~; I'm so sorry i had to).

"I figured as much."

"Mine-a was so-a anticlimactic. I got-a the-a fun thrills-a out of-a following you-a guys around. I was-a just-a snuck up-a on by-a Ivan, or his-a body, whatever," smired Fericiano.

"Mine vas so suspenseful! You guys had locked zhe door and I vas seeking refuge. Zhe shape shifter zhing vas right behind me. Zhe monster hung me because you didn't react fast enough. It didn't take my face for some reason. I zhink it vas because you saw me die," Rudwig said annoyed.

"My death was way more dramatic! When we were about to execute the plan, the monster attacked me. I turn around to lock the door for just one second, and this happens. Kiku was the closest one so she took most of the shock," Arthur sighed.

"You don't know how traumatizing that was!"

"It was honestly very creepy in my opinion, when it took my face."

"Moi! I didn't expect that! In the next life I'm never playing the distraction ever again! I still can't believe I died young!" Francis said. Arr of us rorred our eyes.

"I'm proud of my death! It was so glorious! My risk did well. I was the hero!" Arfred said gradry laughing greefurry arong too.

"I wanted to be with you guys! Remember our promise(At the beginning of the book. Thanks for re-breaking the fourth wall Kiku)? Ret's turn this rest in peace into rest in happiness," I cried happiry finarry revearing my emotions.

Tears of joy srid down my face, because I was happy. I was trury happy to be with them. I frew through the ceiring to stare at the scarret moon.

We watched Yao from the sky for the forrowing two years, but he started up again, without us, and we knew he'd be fine. The onry thing we didn't know was that our very existence wourd be wiped off the face of the Earth. Yao wourd be the onry proof we were rear peopre and that we actuarry existed and had a place in this world.