(Head canon☁️) Quiet love

The days were dull, nights were colder. When I went out I would occasionally get a few stares or calls, it's only been once since someone has actually made a pass at me. But Chrollo took care of it as soon as possible. He didn't want anyone near me or to receive lust from me unless it was him.

Our relationship wasn't exactly toxic but it wasn't the loyalest either.

Time to time me and Chrollo would get in harsh fights about past things, then have mad sex. It's not like we have been dating that long at all, but since we have i sight Chrollo all the time looking at the tightly dressed woman he has business with for the troupe.

I'm not exactly jealous of these woman, if I say so myself I can throw on a dark gown with lace under garments and sharp hills and have Chrollo all over me as-well.

But that's just not the thing. Chrollo is so quiet and into his business I feel like he never has time to treat me like he does his business woman.
He would tell me time to time "Y/n you know I love you right?" while lifting up my tear soaked jaw with a small smirk, softly pushing his lips against mine and than leaving me there. He always leaves me hanging when i wanted it the most, but I know he loves me but I don't want quiet love anymore.
......................................................
Chrollo was silent in his office, eyes shifting to every word he could find. He was so peaceful while doing so. Whenever I would interrupt him he would slightly push me away with words but that stopped along time ago unless he wanted it.

I knew not to interfere with him during his study's,which was mainly most of the time . the troupe is like a family to him and his work is important, and I would never wanna take that from him.

"Y/n...Can you please come down here?" Chrollo said in a hesitant serious tone. I didn't reply. I put the pen down and got up from my vanity heading down to his office.

When I started to get closer to his door the air started to get cold and tenser. 'This must be serious'I thought as I brushed off my white knit blouse and sharpened my tone.
I peaked open the door not letting myself fully in "Yes...Chrollo?"He shifted his eyes from his book and stared at me for a while letting his eyes drop down slowly. He adjusted in his seat putting one hand over his lap. He put the book down saving the page, "Sit." He calmly nodded his head to the chair on the other side.

I felt my face get hot as I demanded to myself in my head not to blush ,I let out a cold breath and sat down.

"I'm sorry." These words triggered all of the memories of the arguments,fights,and makeup sex we've had, we have sure been through a lot in the time being .

Tears formed and shivers went down my arms "W-what are you talking about?" I Started to think of what was happening, maybe this is finally the end and he's gave up on me. My visom blurred and my e/c eyes glistened. He sighed and got up from his chair coming towards me, "What did you do..." I said faint and froze with anger growing in me. His expression got serious at my tone then sharply grabbed my jaw and faced me toward him, the second tear ran down my face. He roughly took my breath and forced his lips onto mine. I squirmed but couldn't get out of his grasp, but it's been so long that I've felt this so I gave in with a faint kiss not letting him in. "Come on Y/n I promise I didn't do anything, I would never do anything to hurt what's mine." He murmured over the kiss, I broke the kiss with lines of saliva falling "Then what the hell are you talking about?" My tone got low " Chrollo don't lie to me.." He Licked the remaining saliva off his bottom lift and brushed his thumb against my cheek. "I'm saying sorry for not being with you more often, because y/n I really do love you." He said with a faint smile and my eyebrows loosened "I might not show it but damn y/n you fluster me..." he groaned.He stood behind me  and wrapped his arms around my neck, slightly pushing up against my neck making me gasp. He smirked and made a small chuckle,catching my gasp licking my bottom lip asking for me to let his tongue in. I slowly opened and he went in hard and fought my tongue, of course I lost but it was still hot. He pulled back letting me breathe moving down to my neck softly kissing snuggling the crook of my neck. You tried to ignore this but he knew your spots. He kissed another high spot and you let out a sigh,"I love you Chrollo" he let out a sly chuckle "I know you do y/n".