CHAPTER THREE.

3.

Forget, forgetting, forgotten, three events walking into Oden's mind from the time he opened his eyes. The light he saw became the darkness he was in, the pathway he was on now blocked by ice cold wind that forces him not to move forward blocking the familiar faces. The voices could no longer be heard and his vision blurred to the point even shadows were as clear as day. The events of his life was nothing but a memory and now those standing before him were nothing but mere strangers in memories which to him do not exist.

"Who the hell are you people?" Xander's heart breaks in half after hearing those words. He stands there quiet staring at his son who looked so confused and being the king he is he needs to stay strong even though deep inside he wanted to kill himself for sitting around as his son suffered out in the cold night with no one to help him or fight with him, to say now was too late is not a mistake and this were the results.

Oden was alone, scared and losing a lot of blood. He had to be found by his friends, a bunch of teenagers who were willing to risk their lives just to be able to bring back his son. He should be ashamed to call himself a father but now more than ever he needed to be what he is supposed to be, play his role as a father properly and get the award he promised his wife. He wipes his tears and walks towards his confused son."Oden are you alright?" "Who is Oden? Why are you all staring at me? What am I doing here? Wait before that where am I?" He asks one after the other not bothered to get an actual answer. The more questions he spouts the more he thinks the more he gets acknowledged with everything around him the more he wanted to run out of the room or better murder someone. In a room full of people unknown to him all he could see were threats. His eyes turn emerald green, his teeth growing into fangs alerting the rest of the group. "Get the doctor and tell him to hurry up or else I will feed him to the rogues." Xander commands as he tries to hold down his son from turning the rest of them into chum.

"Don't you dare touch me!!" "Eden don't just stand there help me hold him down.Calm down son." "I am not your son!!" Growls Oden raising his already constricted body from the bed to bite his father's neck. Eden quickly moves from Oriela's side and helps his struggling dad. Oden is quite strong and add onto the confusion and effects of waking up in an unknown land he was definitely acting like a wolf on steroids. The pain of a father and a brother watching as they break over and over for their loved one. Now they have a new grave to open.

Losing someone is one thing but having them lose you is another. Oriela let's out a breath she was holding on to finally having her thoughts settle on the ongoing surroundings around her after that question thrown at them by the now awake Oden. Her tears only lets themselves down allowing herself to cry when she got out of his room and in to hers. The universe promised her hell and she was drowning in it's fire.

The bloodhound was right there was no way he was going to let her win. He is in control of every little thing. He was the king who needed only himself as an army. She underestimated the darkness and now she was paying for it heavily. They say don't provoke the devil by poking it's horn because he will pull you off the ground with his tail and that's exactly what happened to her. Her tears stream once again as she did before when they parted ways now she has to accept a new fate. A new test. Challenges were a part of life but is this life she lives in worth it at all? Every breath she takes feels like a waste of space and every tear she lets feels like a drought of happiness. How many times will the universe break her down and when is it going to stop? Is it until she turns to dust and taken by the wind. Because it is just too much to bare, to keep promise of oneself that it's going to be alright because it's not and she doesn't see it being okay any time soon. "Are you okay?" A man whispers by the door knowing well she can't hear him.