CHAPTER FOUR.

4.

                                It's been five days since Oden opened his eyes, since his family became strangers, his home became nothing but a charity place and his love nothing but ashes taken by the wind. Within this five days Eden has done his best to help him recall the castle structure by taking him around and showing him every room but they all looked brand new to him even the video game room they spent most of their free time in. Xander has not been able to look at his son ever since he woke up with amnesia, all he could think was the one fear that kept creeping back, Oden will remember all the painful  memories that he created in him ever since he was born to eight years old before he gets to the ones where they reconciled. He showed his own son what hate truly felt like and made him go through the pain of having lost both of his parents a dreadful feeling that no child in his right mind would like to go through. No matter how many times Eden pleaded him to try and mend those closed wounds before they opened up once he starts to remembers even though it looked like the damage was here to stay, he chose to busy himself with various duties especially the ones around the master mind of all this wretched wickedness.

                                        Oden sat by his bedroom window looking out at the forest near the palace. Ever since he woke up this was one of the most favorite things he would do next to Eden playing games with him. He would lose most of the time and Eden would encourage him by saying he was better than him with full memory. He also got aqinted with Eden's wife, Oriela that is. Confused at why an omega would marry his brother but he preferred not having a headache trying to remember. She would always be at the training room or the garden. It was always funny how familiar she was, he could not tell if it was her blue eyes or her short smile when she spotted him staring. There were times he wanted to get close to her and ask but never really got the opportunity since Eden would whisk him away. The older man was also a no show since that day. He would find him dozing off the living room once in while during the night or his office. He must be trying to get the thing that attacked him so no questions for him too. Other than that here he was enjoying the cold breeze caressing his face, as the moonlight shines on him and stars glistening on the dark sky. With his mind blank yet inside he felt safe standing in that very castle like being there was not  being at a stranger's house, he felt like he was home sweet home.

As he looks at the the ground around the green forest, he spots a black wolf running towards a meadow. Must be  a warrior guard patrolling .... But what is that noise that follows around and why is it's heart beating so fast " What is happening?" he questions worried that the guard might be in danger and seeing no one around the area. Without a second thought of his own safety which everyone around him was trying to safeguard he quickly transforms and makes his way out of the castle through his room window. Xander should have just sealed it closed as he planned why did he listen to Eden and his fresh air advice. He had to follow the black figure and know what was wrong. It sure was fast but so was he.

He was able to reach near the running figure making a giant leap blocking the wolf's path forcing it to stop mid running and stumble back before he could bump into him,"What's happening? Is it the demon wolf?" Oden questions as he could smell the distress hormones coming from the poor werewolf. The wolf tries to turn and run in a different directions but Oden's sharp instincts notes and blocks it making the wolf growl in frustration.