CHAPTER SIX.

6.

"It's been two days, why isn't he waking up?" Jason asks as he holds his dad's hand looking at Devon's face begging in silence for him to wake.
Devon was out cold for a long period of days. Xander stares at the quiet still body of one of his Elders, they didn't have answers to give his son. Navada and the bloodhound together just what they needed to divert their full attention from looking for the beast. Now don't get them wrong this is a plus as they now know where the bloodhound is but now they needed a strategy to keep it trapped and kill it in Navada as per the oracle's advice.

The bloodhound is staring into their souls in quiet darkness and none of them knew what the hell he was brewing in his silence. It was just as nerve - wrecking as watching butter chum. "How fucking long do we have to wait for that piece of shit to act, I am getting tired of this." "Am sorry Jason we are going to deal with all of this and Mercila said to be patient he is not dying."assures the king patting the boy in sign of comfort. "He didn't sign up for this, nobody signed up for this disturbing circus that is not funny."Jason states his anger boiling his every single nerve. "Son calm down your father is going to be okay." His mother assures lifting her unoccupied hand laying her hand on his son's . "We are going to help your father get the justice he deserves." "I would love that but you all need to take of yourselves Devon would never allow that any of you die. Would you?" She asks her tone filled with worry for not just her husband but also the king and elders. This was a very shaky path they were on and none of them should risk their lives for the other for they have families of their own just like she.
"I understand your worry for all of us but we cannot think like that. We need to take this risk not just for him but for everyone and it has to be done soon." "Very soon." A different voice echoes in the room alerting as another one of the elders walks in the room declaring his part of the promise.

"Ramciel?" "Alive and kicking let's get working there is a lot of problems that Navada has brought me but being a partner in crime and dealing with the bloodhound is way below the belt."
"We should let you sleep more often." Xander jokes a bit happy to see the new and refreshed male take a seat on the bedroom couch next to him. "Anyway stay calm down Ramciel he put out a threat in the world, our kingdoms are in danger. We have to take caution much less now when he is planning our every step and collaborating with every single enemy we have ever had." "First it was Veron, now Navada." "Veron?!" Xander exclaims with the sudden input from the alpha male elder. "The warrior guards state that they saw him dead. He attacked the Omegan princess, her wounds had the signature bloodhound burn marks. Didn't you think it's strange that Veron just apparently disappeared the night Oriela was attacked, I believe there is more to that night than we know." Ramciel points out.

Of course it has been a year since the vigilante died they didn't care for the body once they didn't find one. Eden had a very vague narration of what happened that night and so did the warrior guards statements. All of them had one similar variable he was already dead when they got there, Oriela was hurt and Eden was the first to find the two. So why did they not interrogate more, why didn't they try to find the males body after it got lost? Urgh thinking about that now was tiring. Who among the many idiots of his congregation would open their mouths and talk if they asked. It's just safe to assume Ramciel was correct and Veron was one of the few the bloodhound used. "Veron's body has been lost for a very long time but why now? Why so sudden?" "It has been hiding where we can't look. It's learnt our weaknesses, our enemies and is slowly using that to it's advantage. The bloodhound is smart and we are falling into it's tricks. Now that we know we should take advantage and finish it off once and for all. Question is how many more hours do we have to wait?" "Let's be a bit more patient. Every guard, every warrior out there should be more prepared. Even Oriela and Eden know what's coming and they are more than ready." Another voice walks into the room. The more the merrier.