CHAPTER NINE.

9.

                             "King Xander has the interior decor of a vampire. This place is spooky, how do you breath in here?" Olivia says in disgust viewing the dark walls and black wolf carvings with green eyes dressed in warrior guard uniform making Oriela laugh forgetting all she just went through with Kyla a few minutes ago."It's just dark due to the colours but my room is all bright white unlike the others making it super cosy but the moment I open the door it's like walking in to hell's basement." She opens the door to get to her room revealing the beautiful baby pink and white themed room. When she said bright she meant it. Opening the door was like walking outside upon the mid morning sun. "The alphas budget must have all flown into one room, this room. Did a unicorn throw up in here." Thecla and Oriela both laugh at their friend's mocking tone. "It's not bad at all, cute kinda reminds me of a younger version of myself." Thecla positively states.

"Anyway away from that what has been happening to you? The last time we spoke it was mostly sad story part ten please tell me there is joy." "I wish Olivia the answer is no it's still the same and it's getting harder everyday but despite all that I am fine, I am doing alright." "Tell us everything we are willing to listen and let you get all that negativity out of your body." Thecla supports getting even more comfortable on the huge bed. "Where do I start?" "Eden." Olivia eagerly states."Why?" "I just feel like he gets the left overs of our excitement when we are spilling the tea. He is alright." Her cheeks heat up at the name. " His alright just that."

"For the past months I've been here he doesn't force the issue, he is understanding, supportive, caring. It's kind of sweet, I guess I love everything he does to keep me as comfortable as possible in this situation we are both in." "AWW! Is someone falling for the crown prince of the dark wolves." Oriela giggles at Olivia's remark. "Nope he is just too kind but my heart keeps rejecting him. Of course I don't show him but deep inside something in me doesn't want him. I don't know why. He deserves so much better than me. I just wish the circumstances were different." "Like if you met him first or if you never met Oden at all, which one am genuinely curious." Oriela stays quiet for quite sometime as if contemplating but it is true all that Thecla opted makes a lot of sense yet fate is nothing you can write or choose on how you want it to be, how you want it to look, it's destiny. "Next, how was the battle of the Alphas against the bloodhound was it the same as the one at Jestrine's?" "No not at all, this was like drawing out hell in so many colours not just red and orange. The army has increased and the bloodhound keeps getting stronger and I am still clueless as to how he outsmarted us. I don't really want to deal with that again." "The threat was loud enough to wake the dead and cold, enough to freeze a volcano. He is not joking when he promised he is here to destroy us." Olivia reminds them of them of the last conversation back at school the last time they met that beast. "He keeps sacrificing so many of us. Anyway the appetizers are done now the actual meat, how is Oden?" "I don't know, these days have been hectic for a lot of people including him. He has been trying to put different pieces of his lost memory together but he is still swimming in the dark." "Have you tried to remind him about everything you two have undergone, claw academy and you know the heartbreak?" Thecla inquires."I am not gonna do that, I love him too much to hurt him again, he has had enough and amnesia must be an escape for him for all the pain his been through." "Have you two talked since the incident?"
"Yes, we have exchanged a few words, last night we had an emotional conversation, he was there for me, he held me again I felt love. For a moment it felt the old Oden was coming back but I was wrong. He is not back and I don't know if he will be back." "The question is not whether or not he will remember but whether you want him to. You claim amnesia is an escape and you have clearly avoided him for the past few weeks if am correct you don't want him to remember everything cause if he does he is going to leave again. You are scared and it is okay to be very afraid of the future especially one that is uncertain." Olivia advises knowing her friend very well.