CHAPTER ELEVEN .

11.

                              The sleep in her eyes fade away as the bright light in her room creeps in. Yes her room, Oriela was back in the Omegan castle, with everything she had to put up with going back to her place was the right thing to do. Griselda watched over her beautiful pup wiping the tears from her nightmares each time she heard her whimper. This is the reason she did not want to force her into all this. Once she was assures her daughter was absolutely fine she leaves the room to her office to answer an urgent call. The alpha king.

                                    "I can't have her go through that pain again so let me be the one to talk to her, let me be the one to convince her. She is where she is meant to be." Pleads Griselda assuring Xander of her daughter's safety . "Where is she meant to be right now?" "She's home. Where she is meant to be for now. Before being the beholder of the Ora, she is my daughter Xander so I hope you understand why I prefer having her here and siding by her." "I understand Griselda don't assume am the bad guy everything happening as of this moment is fate requesting a chance. We can not interfere. I hope she makes the right decision." "I understand Xander. Has Eden made his."she inquires worried about the answer as he is also one of the many to chose his daughter's fate."He will obviously say yes. My son is aware of his duties to the kingdoms."Xander are you a hundred percent sure that is the case.Have you tried talking to him and get his side of the story." The Omegan queen convinces. As her mother her instincts are sharper than the king.  The blind assumption of how Eden does as told without question was nothing but a solid lie to block any reason for the boy to say no. If there was something she saw in his eyes upon hearing the news was pain. Just like Oriela he took did not want to be tied down. Being the perfect prince he had to bow down and accept like a good little boy. "You may not know but he will need your help. He is with a young mind, I don't think he wants this fate just like Oriela. Let him talk to you and you should listen don't assume he is fine with everything just because he is quiet. Silence speaks louder than our voices and I learnt that the hard way. Be a good student and learn from my mistake." Griselda did not need to tell him twice about their situation. He knows Eden just as well as he knows Oden. Two boys raised in the same house with a difference of personality. If it was Oden he would have done the same thing with Oriela shout to the top of the kingdoms of how he wants things while Eden will let it consume him. The one thing that convinced Xander upon his decision was how happy the boy was ever since he married the Omegan princess. Then again marriage and a complete tie down was a different thing. He remembers going through that with Cassandra to keep him at per with her power. Sometimes it was okay other times it was a burden. "Thank you." With that they both hang up and Griselda makes her way towards her daughter's room with a glass of milk assuming she may be awake.

                              The king of Alpha's sits at his throne deep in thought about his children while looking at the family photo of him and his son's, it was a recent picture after Eden's return. He chuckles at the memory of him and Oden fighting over the angle of the photo and who should be in the middle. Oden demanding that he should be since he was the last born so standing that way meant the portrait will have a protective version of it. whole Xander debated otherwise saying he was their father and king, what would people think? It is absolutely absurd to have him at the edge. Noting the palace painters trying to keep their patience Eden was already in his position at the right as a first born tradition complaining of how childish they were. Eventually the two came down to a single decision. At that time they were happy and full of life like every problem was forgotten.