13

Z's POV:

"Nooo.. Noooo. Please don't leave me.. noooo", I woke up from my deep sleep. My eyes ran across the dimly lit room in the darkest hour of the night. I was sweating profusely and my heartbeat was racing without control. I sat up to check the time which was literally 1 am in the morning. My eyes automatically drifted towards my little sisters who were sleeping peacefully next to me on the flat mattresses laid on the floor. I felt overwhelmed and emotional that no matter how much I want to, I couldn't give them everything they need and deserve. That was the main reason I accepted the weird offer. I wanted the best for them in everything.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore and hence I went on to do the job at hand. Packing and arranging the boxes next to the main door for the movers to pick up tomorrow. Harry had asked me to move in yesterday but I didn't want to do everything as per his wishes. Request is different, order is different. I'm definitely not the one to take orders. I was pulled out from my work when my phone pinged indicating a text.

Fight. Tomorrow 10.30pm. You win, you become the trainer. Lose, two years contract. Meet at the street no later than 10 pm.

Tyler has texted me the match details which I had totally forgotten about. I sighed heavily, wondering how I'm going to be able to get there without Styles being on my back. I had to shift to his house by tomorrow evening which meant I have to give him a valid explanation for my absence at the family dinner tomorrow with the Styles.

I can't believe I've to give an explanation to someone about my whereabouts. If this is going to be the case, then, it's not going to end well. I don't want him to interfere with my life when he's just going to be in it just for a year. Only 3 damn 65 days. Nothing more. Nothing less. This is annoying me to no end.

"What the fuxk, Styles?! You're messing up my life even before entering it. I hate you", I mumbled and continued packing the remaining things.

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

The next day:

"What the actual fuxk, Malik? We've a family dinner today and you're saying that you can't attend it. What's so important than this?", Harry asked furious, as we were standing in the guest room which will be mine for the next one year.

"I'm not answerable to you, Styles. You're just my boss at office and only my pretend husband at home. Not real. So, just stay in your fuvking limits", I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"I'm still your boss so you're obligated to answer me", he retorts making me angry.

"Not about my personal life. Stay the fuxk out of it", I spat, boiling up in anger.

"Why? Do you have a secret girlfriend? And you're going to visit her? Tell me", he smirked at me which irritated me to no end.

"Don't poke your nose in something that doesn't concern you, Styles".

"Then, that's what it is. You can meet your girlfriend later. I'm not gonna allow you to leave me here to answer my family while you play God knows what with your beloved lover", he said fuming with anger and his eyes cut into slits. I felt my anger dissipate as a smirk slowly made an appearance on my face.

"What happened, Harry? Why do you care about it? Are you really serious about this fake game we have planned out?", I tease him as his face turns red and his mouth opened and closed repeatedly like a fish out of the water. I saw a little change of emotion in his eyes for just a fleeting moment which worried me and so, I had to warn him. "Don't get closer to the fire, Styles. You'll only burn yourself".

He looked at me with so much intensity that I wanted to run out of the room immediately. I didn't know what he was thinking or what he was planning. I just knew whatever it is, it isn't good for any of us and it had to be nipped in the bud.