18

Z's POV:

To say I was impressed with the decor of the show would definitely be an understatement. I was mindblown. Dumbfounded. Flabbergasted. The lavish, elegant and extravagant look just took my breath away. I hadn't seen such an incredible show in my life. The runway was given a different touch with the ship-like setting and the dining room looked palatial and luxurious with gorgeous, crystal chandeliers suspended from the ceiling. The dining room was decorated with beautiful white flowers and all types of fruits, food adorned the tables placed on the two sides.

The show was scheduled to start in twenty minutes and I rushed to the make up room, informing Harry that I had to check last minute details

"I gotta go now, Harry. Last minute details have to be taken care of", I said as he looked at me.

"Yeah, sure. I'll leave you to it. Keep in mind that I don't want any glitch or issues during the show. And don't forget to be present when I get on stage to introduce you", he said making me slyly roll my eyes at him. I nodded nevertheless and made my way to my team.

"Here comes the boss man", Antony announced, making all the heads turn towards me. I glanced uncomfortably, faking a small smile at everyone and  they continued their jobs. 

"Shut it", I snapped at him while he just chuckled.

"Don't scold that poor man. He had no idea that you'd turn out to be his boss", Louis said entering the room, Liam along with him.

"Lou. Don't start", I countered, searching for the lace that needed to be hand sewn on a model's dress. "And I'm not your boss", I answered Antony, still continuing my search.

"Technically, you are. Mr. Big Boss man is your husband, Boss", he replied jokingly while I sighed rolling my eyes at him.

"He's my husband and the company is his", I said as though that would explain everything.

"That's the logic we're talking about", Liam chimed for the first time since he entered.

"Periodt", Lou agreed.

"Exactly the point, mate", Ant joined them. I ignored their childishness and moved to take care of the sewing myself.

"Boss man, why are you doing this? I can call someone from the design department to do it. You shouldn't do it", Jax spoke up, making me sigh defeatedly. I heard the three chuckling behind me.

"Just stop calling me, boss. It's weird", I said making everyone laugh out loud.

"Says the one who married Mr. Styles for money", Blair said. She's been bitxhier than before since the day the gossip spread in the office about us. I tried to ignore her insults but they're only increasing day by day.

"I wonder why he still has you in the team when you are just a good for nothing bitxh", Gary countered casually doing his job of fixing the accessories for the dresses.