Logan

I wake up in the field just as before. I see the thunderstorm in the distance and rush to it. I redo as I did last time and then find myself in the dark area with the cobblestone ground.

I look around and search for Virgil. I end up running into the drowned.

They look at me, "Your back... That was fast."

"No time. Has anyone new arrived?"

"Many people die everyday, you will need to be more specific if you are looking for a certain someone."

"His name is Virgil and he was wearing purple and black. He got stabbed through the chest."

"Virgil...Virgil....Virgil...Oh! Yes. He went..." The drowned spins around and stops, pointing to the right, "That way."

"Thank you. I appreciate the help," I say quickly and start running. I need to find Virgil as soon as possible.

I have no idea what condition he is in right now so I will have to be careful. I just need to help him and get him back to us. To me. I need him.

I keep running and look around when I see that the area splits. I sigh, "Virgil?" I call out, getting attention of some other spirits.

I sigh again and run down a random hallway. I need to find Virgil. I don't know how long I've been here. Its like every minute here is a couple hours in the real world.

I run into another hallway and run into someone, knocking us both down.

"Ow... Sorry- Logan," Virgil asks shocked.

I stand up and help him up, "Virgil!" I hug him and he hugs me back.

He asks, "How are you here? Did King Remus... Did he-?"

I shake my head, "No. Remy suggested that we bring you back to life and that is what we are doing. Your body is healed and has magic on it to keep it from decomposing."

He looks shocked, "That's awesome! But I died like ten maybe twenty minutes ago how did you all accomplish so much?"

"Well, for you it's been ten or twenty minutes. For us it has been three days."

He freezes, "Three days? Holy shit."

"Yeah... Now come with me I will take you back and we can figure out what to do next."

He nods and we start walking. I take the lead. When we get to the field Virgil speaks up. He seems very nervous.

"Hey, Logan... Before we go back to the living world... Did you uh... Hear what I said to you when I was dying?"

I blush, "Yes. You told me that you love me. In the moment I couldn't process it but now I know what you said and it has been eating at me, not literally of course. I never told you my feelings and I felt guilty that you would have never known how I felt. So now," I grab his hands, "I will. Virgil, I love you. And the second we are back in our bodies and alive, I will kiss you. Because I have been wanting to do that for a very long time."

Virgil smiles and blushes, "I love you so much. Now how do we do this? I really want that kiss."

I laugh, "I will have to wake up first and give Patton your soul. He will do the rest." I really hope this works and doesn't just work for humans.

"You okay Logan?"

"Hm? Yes."

"Your lying. I can always tell when your lying. What's wrong?"

I sigh, "The spell might not work for you. Patton only knows that it works for humans."

His smile falls, "Oh."

"But don't worry because we will figure this out."

He nods and then I wake up. I look at Patton who has around five coffee cups and two energy drinks with him. I wonder how long it was for him. He perks up when he sees me wake up. I hand him the dark purple orb. Virgil's soul.

He then got to work and after a while Virgil wakes up, taking a deep breath then coughing. I grab him and once we are breathing normal, we kiss. Both of us filled with love and passion.

Once we pull away Patton hugs Virgil and he hugs him back. All three of us start crying and this is the best day of my life.

I hug Virgil and we kiss again.

He asks, "Does this mean we are dating?"

I smile and nod.