Robbed!

CINDERHEART'S P.O.V.

i woke up to see applepaw covering my mouth with her hand and woodpaw shaking me awake.

my eye's blazed with anger. i knew this was a mistake to bring the girls here. but when i looked into the girls's eyes i saw fear not evilness. woodpaw tugged at the necklace tht lionblaze had given me for our anniversary. then pointed at the door,where a shadow was moving. i finally understood. we were being robbed! i nodded to tell them i understood. applepaw uncovered my mouth and i gave lionblaze a nudge. 

"w........." i gave him a shut-up glare

he cocked his head in confusion and fear. soon he realized we were being robbed. he slipped under our bed and came back with a box. he opened it and took out a gun. i pretended to slap my head,and he gave me a what-heathertail-is-dangerous look.  applepaw and woodpaw climbed into bed,sheilding the bodies of the sleeping babies. 

i nodded my thanks. soon i heard a gun-shot then a thud. not long after lionblaze came into the room witha gunshot in his shoulder. "goodbye cinderheart" he whisperes

LOL did you think i was actully going to kill my favorite ship?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

soon lionblaze came into the room the police on the phone. when he hung up i rushed forward,covering his body with my hands. 

"are you okay?" i fretted

"honestly cinderheart,i'm fine" he said,hugging me

i nodded into his chest.

he kissed my head.

yeah not much action but well. yeah whatever