The Truth Comes Out

Isabella got on the bus and walked to the back of the bus with her friends. Phineas was close behind her, and Emma was talking to the other boys behind them.

"So, you've shot a deer?" Buford asked her, surprised.

"Well, yeah, that's what happens when you go hunting, Buford..." Emma explained.

"But you're a girl! Girls don't shoot animals!" he stuttered.

Emma laughed and opened her phone. "Wanna bet?" she asked, scrolling through her pictures and pulling up one of the little buck she had gotten the previous fall.

Buford saw the picture and laughed. "Alright, so you're not your average girl."

"No, no I'm not!" she smiled.

Baljeet chimed in. "Plus, Ferb likes you, so you must be different than the other girls!"

Emma blushed at the comment and sat down in a seat, looking out the window.

Suddenly the seat moved and she looked over to see none other than Gracie sitting on the seat beside her.

"G-Gracie?" Emma asked nervously.

"Hey. Um, I'm s-s-s..." she started.

"Sorry?" Isabella chirped from the seat behind them.

"Yeah, that. I'm sorry that I've been kind of a jerk." she frowned, avoiding eye contact with the surprised blonde next to her.

Emma paused and gave her a questioning look.

"KIND OF?" Isabella asked.

Gracie looked back at Isabella with an eye roll. "Okay, fine, a huge jerk. I just had to tell you that I'm sorry because I realized what I did to you wasn't right. So, yeah." Gracie said, and then started to stand up and walk away.

"Wait!" Emma said.

Gracie turned around as Emma grabbed her arm. "I forgive you."

"You- you what? After all the crap I caused you?" she asked, puzzled at her reaction.

"Well... we all make mistakes. Even if they are borderline creepy."

"Hey!" Gracie defended.

"You literally snuck in our room to see Ferb get undressed..." Phineas whispered, and he and Isabella laughed.

Gracie sighed and sat back down. "Okay, so maybe I was a LITTLE creepy."

"A LITTLE?" the three exclaimed.

"OKAY, A LOT CREEPY, IS THAT BETTER FOR YOU?"

"Yes, yes it is." Phineas laughed.

Gracie scoffed and got up. "You guys can't even go a second without acting stupid."

She walked off.

"Well, that was a start, I guess!" Emma said to her friends behind her.

"Honestly, I'm surprised even that happened, she's not a very apologetic person if you know what I mean..." Isabella said.

"Yeah, me too. Did Ferb tell you guys what happened last night?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"After you left? Nope... what did you guys do?" Phineas asked, smirking.

"Why does everyone think- nevermind. It's not important." she decided not to say anything so they wouldn't try to kill Gracie and her group.

"Mhm, we can all just imagine what happened." Isabella giggled and Emma rolled her eyes.