Date Night

The day passed slowly. A little too slowly for our lovestruck couple. Emma was having trouble focusing in class, and Ferb was racking his brain to figure out how to put his plan together. He had a few freaky thoughts but pushed them out as quick as they came.

Emma's free period finally came, and as soon as her class ended, she ran downstairs to one of the tables and threw her backpack down on the bench. She grabbed her phone and checked for a message. Nothing.

She sighed and clicked on the contact that had been used more than any other one the last few days.

Emma: hi! in free period right now, can't wait to get out and see you:)

Ferb saw the message pop up and smiled.

Ferb: hey, can't you just sneak out or something, I miss you so much...

Emma: you were literally the one to tell me to go to school! but i guess if you really want me to ;)

Ferb: eh who cares about school when we have each other?

Emma: haha you're right! see you in a sec, be at your door in 5

Ferb: I'll be waiting ;))

Emma giggled and closed her phone. She put it back in her pocket and walked casually to the gates. She bolted out the gates and didn't look back. It's not like anyone was taking attendance for a free period!

Finally, she reached the doorstep of the yellow house, but before she could even ring the doorbell, the door opened to reveal Ferb with his hair slicked back, a nice polo on (even nicer than the one he usually wore), and he had his classic scent filling the air around him.

"Good afternoon, darling!" he smirked and offered her his arm. She giggled and took it, and the two walked across the street to the park.

"So, how was ditching school, Mr. we have to go to school at least once?" she mocked with a smile.

"You know what, it wasn't near as enjoyable as it would have been with you, but I got some work done." he said, lightly bumping into her side.

"Work? What kind of work?" she asked with a confused tone.

"It's a surprise..." he winked and laughed.

They got to a secluded part of the park that was considered Danville's hottest makeout spot. The teenagers at Danville High had designated it a long time ago, and it stuck for years.

"May I ask what we're doing here?" she asked with a sly smile.

"You could, or I could just do this." he said, before grabbing her shoulders and pulling her close to him. Her eyes widened, but soon closed as she melted into his kiss.

He ran his fingers down her shoulder and onto the sides of her torso, stopping at her waist. One of his hands moved back up to her hair, running through it while his other hand pulled her waist until the space between them was closed.

Emma laughed at the slight tickle she felt from his fingers on her side, but kept kissing him. She backed up until she was against one of the tall rocks surrounding The Spot, and guided one of his hands against the rock so she could lean against it.

Ferb decided to try something a little different, and bit her bottom lip softly. She let out a small yelp, but kissed back even harder. She could not even believe how good of a kisser he was.

He smiled a devilish smile as he pulled away minutes later. The look on her face was absolutely priceless, she looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"Y-you..." she stuttered with a goofy smile before sliding down to the ground and taking him with her. He pulled her closer to him until she was on his lap. He laid her head down gently on the soft grass and moved until he was on top of her.

He looked down at her, her hazel eyes sparkling in the sunset, and he was tempted at first to try to do something more, but held himself back.

Instead, he stayed there, looking down at her blonde hair glowing in the golden sunlight. He moved a tuft of it out of her face and softly ran his fingers through it again. It reminded him of Rapunzel's hair, and he just wanted to bury his face in it.

Instead, he rolled over until he was next to her, then turned to look at her again. "So... was that worth skipping class over?"

She couldn't even piece together a sentence. "I... Ferb... you..." she stuttered, trying to talk.

"Don't hurt yourself." he smiled, cupping her face in his hands, calloused and worn from the summers of building enormous contraptions.

She smiled and closed her eyes, moving closer to him until she could hear his heartbeat. For some reason, it made her feel safe. To feel him breathing, hear his heart beating, his humming of a familiar tune... what was that song? She felt as if she had heard it before, but couldn't put her finger on it.

She listened to his humming for a few seconds more before realizing what it was.

"You snuck your way right into my heart..." she sang softly to his humming.

He looked down at her with a loving smile. "Took you long enough." he said, before kissing her again, this time softly and slower.

The lovers pulled away and sat in each other's arms for a while before deciding they needed to get back home.

"You know what? I don't care if I get in trouble. I'm not going home tonight." she said, looking up at him while they walked, hand in hand, her head on his shoulder.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What, you don't want me to stay?"

"No! I'm fine with it! But, are your parents okay with it?"

"Watch and learn." she said, pulling out her phone and dialing Izzy's number.

"Hey!" Izzy said.

"Hey, Iz! Would you cover for me tonight?" Emma asked.

"Oh, boy, what do you need?" she asked, while her own boyfriend had his arms wrapped around her waist on the couch.

"Mhm... alright... cool, have fun!" she said before hanging up the phone.

"What was that all about?" Phineas asked, his eyes closed while he snuggled up to her.

"Emma and Ferb are having a sleepover." she giggled.

"Ew... hope it's not in my room!" he laughed.

"Oh, stop! I'm sure they wouldn't do that! Ferb's not a madman!" Isabella said, lightly smacking him on the forehead.

"You haven't even seen Ferb when he's mad!" he said. "Well, whatever. Hey, my parents are out of town for tonight, do you mind if I stay here?"

"Sounds good to me! I can double check with my mom." Izzy said before texting her mom. "Alright, it's a yes! We can stay up late, watch movies, make popcorn, ea-" she said, before he cut her off.

"I have a better idea." he interrupted before crushing his lips on hers. She smiled and kissed him back. He pulled her closer to him and rubbed her back with one hand while tracing a heart on her neck with a finger on his other hand. He slowly moved down her face onto her cheek, then her jawline, and then her neck, in the place where he had traced the heart. She shivered at his soft touch and wrapped her arms around him.

When they pulled apart, Isabella was smiling like a clown.

"That good, huh?" he asked, with a chuckle.

"Yes. Yes it was." she giggled.

"Hey, Izzybear?" he started.

"Yeah, Phin?"

"Gitchee gitchee goo..." he started in a sing song voice.

"Means that I love you..." she finished and kissed him once more before they closed their eyes and fell asleep, snuggling under a blanket on the couch.

Never in my wildest dreams as a 10 year old girl would have thought this would be happening,...she thought before drifting off to sleep.