London (Part 2)

Just kidding this is gonna be extended a little more! I'm ending the London 2 part chapter here and then we're gonna have 2-3 more chapters afterwards, including the epilogue. Okay guys, this one's SUPER fluffy so buckle up, folks, you're in for a real treat! 

Ferb and Emma found themselves cuddled up close to each other, facing the same direction, and Emma was nuzzled into Ferb's body. His arms were wrapped around her and his face was up against her soft, blonde hair that had become matted from the twisting and turning until they were in a comfortable position.

Emma woke up first to find herself right up against Ferb, and she felt a blush cross her face. Is this what life would be like if we were married? She thought, and then was quickly pushed out of her thoughts. No, don't think that! That's weird, Emma! She smiled softly and then tried to grab her phone, which was on the nightstand. She shifted to the side, but right as she was about to grab it, she was pulled back by the sleeping boy next to her. He groaned and squeezed her waist like she was a huge teddy bear. She squeaked when he squeezed her, and tried yet again to reach her phone.

"Mmmm... you can't leave..." he mumbled in his sleep, pulling her back. She giggled and sighed and then just melted back into his embrace. She checked her watch. Saturday September 19, 2020, 04:25. They had work to do today, and she wasn't tired anymore. The nap on the plane and 3 hours of sleep were plenty for her. They had to fix up their house before classes started the next morning, and had dinner with Ferb's grandparents and cousins that night.

"Ferb... wake up..." she whispered in his ear, causing him to smirk and pull her closer.

"I do..." he mumbled.

"You do what?" she asked, taking his head in her hands. All of a sudden, she was cut off by a sleeping Ferb kissing her. She was taken aback at first, but kissed back. When she pulled away, Ferb was already awake.

"What was that for?" he asked suddenly, sitting up.

"You kissed me! In your sleep!" she laughed.

"I did? Huh, that's weird. I was wondering why the kiss was better than usual." he said to himself.

"USUAL? Excuse me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh... that's not what I meant. I meant sometimes..." he sputtered, trying to find words. "Okay, this is going to sound so weird, but I have dreams about kissing you."

"You... have dreams... about kissing me?" she repeated, smiling.

"Yeah... is that bad?" he asked, his cheeks turning red.

"Yeah." she replied, turning away.

"W-what?" he asked, confused.

"Because I could do so much better." she said, turning around with a grin and jumping on top of him and kissing him deeply, pushing his head back on the pillow. He let out a small laugh and pulled her body closer to his, the warmth travelling between the two as they embraced each other in a long, deep, passionate kiss. Emma let out a small moan, and Ferb smiled and turned over so they were facing each other.

"Is that right?" he smirked.

She blushed furiously and turned into the pillow.

"That's okay. I'm just teasing..." he whispered in her ear and brushed her frizzy hair off of her neck before kissing her neck over and over.

"Ferb... we have chores to do..." she mumbled, eyes closed, savouring the intimate moment.

"They can wait, darling." he said in between kisses, moving down to her collarbone.