🌹Drunk?🌹

🎵I gave my all and they all know it
Then you tore me down and now it's showing
In two months, you replaced us
Like it was easy
Made me think I deserved it
In the thick of healing, yeah🎵

★Drew's POV★

"Xander Specialist Hospital? What's that?" Creed asks playfully.

I tried to suppress my anger but it seems almost impossible since Creed in his drunken state is making it difficult.

"What is your deal Creed?" I asked.

"You mean me?" He asks.

"Drive me to Xander Hospital" I said in anger.

"That's the rich kids hospital. Why are you going there?" He asks as I grab a bottle of water and advil and hand it to him.

"Take it" I said looking at him scornfully

He took it. I picked the keys to our house and started walking towards the hospital. At least she was worth my one and a half mile walk.

I knew it'd take almost 45 minutes if I walked so I ran.

"Where is Violet?" I asked a nurse.

As soon as I asked her she tensed up. I could tell something was extremely  wrong.

"Room 374" She replied and walked away.

I ran to the elevator fast. Some would have thought she was my wife or sister.

As I approached the room I saw Violet on the bed connected to many wires. She looked pale. This scene playing out in my front jogged my memory.

When Amelia died.

I can't lose Violet.

★Gunner's POV★

As I walked into the bar I see amazing creatures.

"Gunner, as you sure you wanna do this?" Ethan asked me.

"Yeah, Violet won't let me touch her so I guess I'm allowed" I said and shrugged.

"Whatever... We're crashing here for the night tho" He said looking excited

"Sure man" I said as we parted.

After a while I noticed Ethan flirting with a girl...

★Paige's POV★

"Yeah she says he's perfect" Sage says as well talk about Violet's new found love.

"When do we get to meet him?" I ask

"Dunno. I'm just glad she's decided to move pass Amelia and Derek's death." She says and shrugs.

"At least she talks now" I said.

"Stop worrying. Now tell me what you said about no dating" She says with a grin.

"Today has been awesome we've had fun as I-"