💢: ᴇʀᴡɪɴ x ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Your PoV
Well, Congrats self!!! You just did absolutely not great today!
You said as you go through your arm and cut deeper
You got flashbacks and started whimpering more...

You were there alongside other cadets. This day was very peculiar tho since, it's the day where all of you would be watched by the higher ups. Now mind you, my dear friend, you saw Erwin watching and you thought that you'll try to impress him even for just a bit... Then results came out;

Muscular strength
& endurance: 98%
Agility: 99%
Balance: 96%
Speed: 100%
Coordination: 97%
Reaction time: 95%

When the poll gets released, everyone gasped at your record. Ooohhh yours is the highest. But, no one and I mean no one did not congratulate you. So, everyone was congratulating you and you saw the commander leaving. You said to yourself: I didn't get full marks. No. No. No. No. Is he still disappointed? Am I not worth his time? Why did he-he leave? Right. I'm still useless. Ha! And with that all hell broke loose.

"Congratulations Y/N!!"
Sasha said

"Thank you"

"If you have a food as a prize, don't hesitate to share it with me hehe."

"Yeah, sure. I need to go back to my room."

"Okie, byeee"

It was like a dance. Cut here then cut there. Cut all the way~ you sang to yourself. HAHAHAHA Not like anyone cares about me anyway. Geez. NO ONE REALLY WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU MY DEAR SELF. You failed at making your parents proud and they disowned you!! HAHAHAHA just go ahead and die you useless fuck.
-cut-
-cut-
-cut-
-cut-
-switch to left arm-
-cut-
-cut-
-cut-

Then, something happened.
.
.
.
.
The door suddenly opened... Revealing a stressed looking commander.

"Y-y/n? What is- why are you bleeding too much?!?!"

That's when he realized that you were cutting yourself...

"I-I... It's no-nothimg commander."

"Don't tell me that this is nothing cadet! Why are you doing this?"
He asked as you flinch from him yelling earlier

"S-sorry"

That's when you felt them. The hard pang in your chest that really felt like someone was trying to crush your heart. The feeling of brokenness.

"Y/N?"

Since you haven't slept well for the past 2 weeks, you fell asleep.

"I'm finally dying" were the last words that came out of your mouth

Erwin's PoV
I can't believe what just happened. I thought that she was fine. She acted tough and happy everyday. The thoughts ran through my head as I look at her sleeping figure and caresing her wrist that has a long tube connected to it.

"Erwin"

"Hmm? AHH hange what is it?"

"She lost a lot of blood. I don't think she's going to make it. I'm sorry"

"No. Use my blood if the reserves are not enough. Use my money for more supplies. I can't lose her. Atleast not her. Please."

"I'll do my best"

"Thank you hange"

Your PoV
Nggghhh what is this warmth? It's so warm I can't stop wanting it. It felt so compelling and calming. Loving and caring. Pure and nostalgic. Overwhelming yet enough.

"You don't deserve that!"

"You don't deserve to be happy!"

"You don't deserve that life"

"Go ahead and die"

"H-huh? What did I do to not deserve this? I'm human too, right?"

"You're you"

My eyes widened when I heard those words come out of her mouth. Why?! Why is it me?! Why! N-no...

Erwin's PoV
I looked at her and saw her crying and I tried to wake her up. Fortunately, with a gasp, she woke up. I then started to form a conversation to beat the unbearable silence.

"Y/N what is it?"

"Nothing"
She said with a cold voice

"Tell me, please Y/N"

"I told you it's nothing"

"I see... I'll go ahead and tell Hange that you're awake."
I tried to leave but I felt her tugging at my sleeves

"Please stay"

"I'll stay with you"

"Can you hold me?"

"If that's what my dear Y/N wants"

"Thanks"

"Y/N, Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah, sure"

"Accept my love"

"C-commander"

"Yes?"

"I don't think I des-"
I cut her with a kiss on her forehead

"You do."

"Thank you"
She then started sobbing and saying my name at the same time. Although, I should be sad but I'm deeply happy because I finally understood her true feelings.