💧🍋: 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉❁ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅

『Ⓐ ⓡⓔⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣ』

"Cadet Y/N, why are you still awake?"

You jumped at the sudden voice that hit your ears... It was quiet shivering since you're outside the walls. Oh well, oh well, why are you outside the walls? It's simply because today is your 3rd day in your 5th expedition. You're probably very lucky since cadets usually die on their first expedition. "You are quite a prodigy" Erwin said on one occasion. You knew that something was up since It was truly rare that Danchou compliments someone and especially a cadet such as you.
AAAAANDDD most importantly, YOU yes, You! Realized that Danchou always wants to be near you. For instance, he'll take part in some cadet trainings to see you. Also, he made you HIS assistant for a week -- the week after Mike died. "He probably needed comfort" or so you thought...

"Cadet Y/N?? Hello??"

"AHH, yeah l, I'm sorry Danchou for dozing off suddenly... What was your question??"
You said as coolly as possible

"Why are you still awake?"
Erwin sighed as he said

"Ahmmm, maybe I'm just... I've always had this minor Insomnia. But, it's nothing to worry about commander. It wouldn't affect my performance tomorrow..."
You said assuring the commander

"What--?"

"Why are you still awake commander?"
You said interrupting Erwin's question

"I was thinking about something... Or rather a certain someone... Say, Y/N is there something that you do that helps you fall asleep faster??"
Erwin said in a tone where you could sense his desire to help you

"Oh... That's confidential information, commander. You wouldn't want to know"
You were a bit in shame, coz' who would think that Danchou will ask that?????🤦‍♀️

"I just want to help you know..."
Erwin said disappointingly as he stood up to take his leave but you interrupted him by taking his hand. (This caused your heart to flutter a bit... Maybe)

"I, umm if you really want to help. I can say it but you won't be glad with it..."

"I... What is it Y/N?"

Okayyy this time commander didn't use "cadet" as a suffix. You thought

"I masturbate"

"Oh, I see..."
Erwin seemed to be calm and compo--

"Wait, what??"
Erwin said as he finally took in what the heck his cadet said

"I masturbate. How many times would you like me to say that?"
You said promptly

"Oh--"

"Don't help"

"I can--"

"No"

"But--"

"No, buts"

Erwin sighed as he pulled you by your hand onto a standing position...

"I, can help you if that's fine"
Erwin said.

"O-ok. If... If you really insist..."
You said as you avoid his devouring hot gaze.

"Where should we...?"

"Oh... Right. In my tent? Would that be comfortable?"

"A-ah. Yes."

"Mmhmmh. Okay"
Erwin takes Y/N's hand and leads her to his tent and after a 5 minute walk, they finally arrived at Erwin's little tent.

"S-so what are we going to--"