💧🍋: 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉❁ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 ( pt. 2)

Flashback:,
"Not because of sex, you'd love me okay?" "Hmm? I know that... Do you... Want me to show you that I really want you??"

After you said those words, you switched sides with him and positioned your wet folds on top of his twitching dick. You took in his size and then, you didn't know what to do. It was embarrassing -- yes. He was just there. Like a predator waiting for his prey. Waiting for his prey to pleasure him. He's becoming so vulgar and that you didn't even know that there's a side like this hidden by the commander.

"Oh come on baby girl, If you don't start moving your hips" Erwin sat up and the new position made his cock penetrate you deeper and whispered: "The two of us wouldn't feel that orgasm that you want" he said whilst touching your body and kissing your saliva soaked jaw. "You wouldn't like that, Right?" Erwin said while repeating all of his actions earlier.

"Teach me, Daddy Erwin~"
You said

"Fuck, That's hot baby girl"
Erwin said as he glided his hands through your body

"Alright. Of course I'll teach my baby girl"
Erwin teasingly said as he laid down. He put his hands on your hips and started guiding you and taught you how to ride him.

"L-like this daddy?"
You said while grinding your hips against his and moving in a circular motion.

"Mmhmm, yes baby girl."
He grunted

"Ah, Hai daddy. Your baby girl will be so good." You said

"Hmm? I was only going to help you with your insomnia. Now, you're begging for more?"

"Oh what have I done to you?"
He said

"You-you're fault."

"Mmhmm? When did this become my fault?"
His hips were moving as he said those

You bit your lips and tried not to moan because his monstrous cock is twitching so so much. Daddy's cock is also so so hard. You were actually loving the intercourse more than you planned to. Way more than you wanted to.

"AH, baby more."
He grunted

"I'm going to cum again if we continue this."

"Then cum for me baby girl."
He said with his husky voice

"E-Erwin."
You said

"I would want you to scream my name but that wouldn't be good would it?"
He said as he switched sides and flipped you over. He is now on top of you and thrusting in your drenched pussy ever so hardly.
Each thrust caused your body to twitch even more. To feel that ah! You can't even think properly because of his actions! He's so good in bed or rather the tent. Thrust after thrust, the both of you started to feel that cum coming out.

Then it happened.

That paroxysmal excitement.

You both came.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Morning*

You awoke with someone softly kissing your eyebrows and with some weight over your bare chest. 

"Good morning baby girl"
He said

"Good morning. Last night was..."

"Good. It felt good for me that is."
He said with a smile.

"It felt good for me too"

"So this is why I heard Erwin grunting last night"

"L-levi heichou?!?!"

"What cadet Y/N?"
The cold heichou said

"Let your presence be known next time, levi."
Erwin said while eyeing the man.

"Tch. I just came here to tell you that were almost leaving. Oh, and by the way, I'm glad that you finally made your move, Erwin. Jeez, took you long enough"
Levi abruptly said leaving you with a shirtless commander.