Jealousy

Raven's pov 

As I walked out of my bedroom, I accidentally ran into Kori. She must have just gotten back from the apartment. "Good Morning Raven." she said in her usual cheerful manner. "Hello Kori." I responded.  I saw a young boy behind her. "Raven this is Jon,AKA Super boy." She said. He grabbed my hand and was about to kiss it when Damian slapped it. "HI, Damian." I said, trying to defuse the tension. "Hi." he said coldly and walked away, ignoring Kori scolding him to be nice. He didn't really care for Jon, that's for sure. "I'm so sorry about him." Kori apologized. "No need, he probably was just tired." Jon said. Oh no, he has no idea what Damian's capable of.  Dick and Damian were already talking on the couch in the common room. I smiled seeing them get along for once. Suddenly, we made eye contact, his emerald green eyes were so beautiful they were brighter than the stars at night. Star gazing wouldn't be the same without Damian telling me about constellations I had no clue existed until he came. Now that he was ignoring me. My heart skipped a beat. I ran to Kori. She always helps me clear my head. "Hey,Kori." I said. "Hello Raven, are you okay?" she asked.  "Yeah I just need a bit of help." She nodded and patted on a seat for me to sit. "I just, I really like Damian and he's ignoring me." I said. "Raven, I don't think you like him, I think you secretly love him, is that the case?" I nodded. "Then you need to tell him, he needs to know." I nodded and smiled. "Thanks Kori." I said She just politely smiled at me. "Of course Raven."