Tower-Dick's Pov

As we came back from fighting crime,Raven went on her knees in front of Damian's wheelchair. She gave him a kiss and smiled. "I missed you" she said. "You were gone for what,ten minutes?" Damian asked,petting Titus who was at his side. "Come on you missed me admit it." She said. "Ow!" She said as he gave her a push. "Shut up!" He said. Titus licked her cheek. "I know Titus" she said to her loyal dog. She placed a small kiss to my baby brother's forehead. He leaned into her shoulder and murmured a small "I love you." Raven smiled and kissed his lips. "You already know I love you too." She pushed his wheelchair out to the living room and set it next to my chair so we could talk. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Are you feeling okay? You're not in any pain are you?" I asked. Garfield turned into a bird and perched himself on Damian's shoulder. "Yeah you've been acting super sad since you got shot. Are you still hurting?" Kori then growled at us. "Hey leave him alone! That was only two weeks ago that he was shot" Raven nodded in agreement. "Yeah he's hurt. Don't bother him" Raven shouted. Damian smiled. "It's fine. All my life I've just wanted someone to care about me. I'm actually really happy right now." He smiled. Raven began cooking an Arabic soup that she said was Damian's favorite. "Food from my homeland? That was my favorite thing my mother used to make when she was alive. Thank you Raven."  I smiled. Damian was snarfing down the soup as if we hadn't made it for him before.

And be "We" I mean Alfred. But we helped. Kind of. We bought the ingredients.

After dinner,Damian began to feel tired. I could tell by how he would snap awake everytime he drifted off that he needed to be alone to sleep. I pushed his wheelchair back to his room and Raven opened the door by putting in the code for me. He was already sleeping as I picked him up and put him onto his bed. Raven curled up next to him and placed her hand on his waist. He looked comfortable and I smiled. "Goodnight Raven." I said. She waved at me as I left.  I still had no clue why Damian stayed at the tower. It made no sense. Why did he? Was it because he loved us more than the rest of our family? Or did he just not want to be isolated like his father did to him? Whatever it is,I'm just glad he's here.