COMFORT

Hanako's POV

Weeks passed by and I grew more attached to Yashiro. It's just that something seems to be pulling me towards her. She's gonna debut today with her new music video. She only had weeks of training since she's a fast learner and I'm impressed by that. Her music video was filmed yesterday and I came to visit the set.

I was surprised to see Kou yesterday. He dropped by to cheer for Yashiro and brought her strawberry ice cream. I guess that's her favourite judging from her reaction. Of course, I felt something that I shouldn't have felt whenever Kou is around with Yashiro. I was thankful enough that kid left because he said he has something else to do. I talked with her and gave her advice. I forgot to mention that she looks stunning in her dress that she wore for her mv. She looked ethereal. I blushed from my thought but I'm not gonna lie she really looked ethereal. I'm happy I get to spend some time alone with Yashiro yesterday. I snapped from my thoughts when someone called me.

"Hanako-kun" she called me.

"Oi yashiro, what's up?" I asked.

"Uhh never mind." She waved her hand frantically.

"What is it? Were you gonna do something pervy to me?~" I teased.

"S-shut up!" She looks so cute when she gets flustered. Sure she looks cute every day but she looks extra adorable when she gets flustered.

'Snap out of it Amane!' I snapped out of my trance when I saw Yashiro's trembling hands. I immediately took her hands in mine resulting in her getting flustered.

"W-what are you doing A-Amane?" I was also surprised by my action.

"You only call me by my real name when you feel nervous. Are you nervous because of your mv getting released today?" I asked.

"Y-yeah" she stuttered surely.

"Come on!" I dragged her.

"W-where are we going A-amane?" She asked confused.

"To the rooftop so that you can relax a bit." I smiled at myself.

We arrived at the rooftop and was immediately greeted by the cold wind. I saw Yashiro shivering so without wasting time I removed my hoodie and gave it to her. Luckily, I had a shirt underneath.

"A-amane-"

"Wear it so you won't catch a cold." I said.

"B-but how about you?" She asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine" I reassured.

"O-okay... Thank you Amane" she flashed her adorable smile then she wore my hoodie. She looks so cute in my hoodie. She looks like she's drowning from my hoodie since it's too big for her.

"You look adorable in my clothes"
Yashiro got flustered and my cheeks were tinted in red as well, realizing that I said it out loud. I took her hand in my hand again and led her towards the railings.

"So tell me what you're thinking that made you this nervous?" I asked as I gazed at her.

"O-oh u-uh i-its n-nothing A-amane"
She stammered over her words.

"You know that you can trust me right?" She sighed and began talking

"Of course I trust you Amane. I'm just nervous because what if no one will like my mv? What if they don't like me? What will they think with my fat ankles? Would they even acknowledge me?-" I grabbed her face with my hand and made her face me. I looked at her beautiful magenta eyes. She began to get flustered again.

"You know what Yashiro? Everyone will love you along with your mv. Everyone would be thankful that you debuted as an idol. And what about your ankles? You look cute nevertheless. If anyone would hate you, I guess they're too blind to see your beauty and talent." I began to blush from my speech and I looked down. Then I felt her embrace.