CHEER YOU UP

Hanako's POV

We're going live in a minute and I don't look happy. Yashiro isn't with me right now but I then remembered my plan to cheer up Yashiro.

"Welcome back our dearest viewers! Yashiro isn't with us today, she's taking a rest in her dorm. Hope you'll get better soon!" I said enthusiastically.

I began answering the questions and did the requests and finished them all. I asked Tsuchigomori to extend our time so that I can successfully carry out my plan. I texted Aoi-chan to make sure that Yashiro was watching.

"Before we end our program, I want to say something to Yashiro." I started.

"Yashiro. I want you to know that I am here for you. We all are. I know that what happened to you yesterday traumatized you. But there is no need for you to shut us out. Yesterday, you weren't smiling at all and I already missed seeing your sweet smile. Just you know Yashiro, you shine brighter than all the stars. Even in the darkness, you shine. I miss the glow in your eyes. Your eyes were supposed to be a ruby but it looks lifeless and dull. I wouldn't want to lose my ruby again."

Third Person POV

Yashiro was crying because she was touched. But she was confused about what Hanako said.

"I know you're probably confused and don't remember me anymore. But it's me. You're long lost, a childhood friend." Hanako said.

Yashiro was shocked and more tears ran down to her cheeks.

"Cheer up Yashiro. We love you!" Hanako said while his cheeks were tinted in red. Then the program ended. Yashiro quickly made her way to the company.

"Hanako-kun!" She ran towards him and hugged him. Hanako was surprised but hugged back.

"Since when did you know?" She asked.

"In mokkeland, while we were riding the Ferris wheel" Hanako smiled warmly. Yashiro smiled back.

"Thank you Hanako-kun! You cheered me up today."

"I did!? Yes! My plan worked!" Hanako celebrated.

Yashiro returned to normal and her friends were happy.

Yashiro's POV

I followed Hanako-kun on the rooftop.

"Hanako-kun!"

"Oi yashiro"  he smiled at me

"You know Hanako-kun. I'm really grateful for what you did earlier. I'm glad we met again." I turned to him and smiled.

"I guess you fulfilled your promise and found me again" I giggled.

"Even if I die and be reincarnated. I'll find you again and again." Hanako said that made me turned into a tomato.

"S-so is that another promise?" I giggled.

"Yep!" He stuck out his pinky so I decided to intertwined it with mine.

"And hopefully in our next life, I won't forget you" I said

"I'm thankful for whoever up there made us cross paths." He said

"Me too."

I then remembered that I fell in love with the faceless boy. But now that I knew who it was, it made my cheeks red.

'So do I love Hanako-kun? That's absurd! He's not even my type' I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice I was looking down at the ground intently

"Are you alright?" He asked concern

"I-im fine. Let's head inside" I grabbed his hands and led him inside.

'Guess I have to find out if I love him or not'

(Exams next week but that wouldn't stop me from updating. You all are precious to me so I wouldn't want ya'll to wait. Cheer up! Stay safe and healthy! Lovelots💜💕)