MULTIPLE EVENTS

Yashiro woke up from the same dream. It was again the faceless boy with whom she fell in love. She felt sad knowing that boy didn't exist. Oh, how she wished that boy exist and be his boyfriend. Yashiro sighed and decided to head to school after doing her routines.

Yashiro arrived first in their classroom so she decided to head to the rooftop.

"Why did I went to school this early?"
She mumbled to herself. She sat and admired the sky painted in different colours. She heard the door open and revealed Hanako.

"Good morning Hanako-kun!" He sat next to Yashiro and replied.

"Good morning Yashiro." He greeted back.

"You're early again? Perhaps because you can spend more time with me?" Hanako teased.

"Yeah" Yashiro replied which cause Hanako to blushed. He wasn't expecting that answer.

"Hanako-kun" He turned his gaze to her. Yashiro's eyes were closed, feeling the cold breeze hit her face. He admired how her long silver teal tipped hair flutter along the breeze, how her long lashes rested on her cute chubby cheeks and how her pink plumps lips look so kissable. Amane blushed at the last one.

"I've been dreaming with a faceless boy for more than a week." She continued.

"Dreaming with a faceless boy?" He asked curiously.

"I've been dreaming about it repeatedly. He's kinda similar to you, you know?" Yashiro opened her eyes revealing her magenta eyes and stared at Hanako's amber ones. Hanako loved her eyes, it reminded him of his childhood friend.

"How come?"  He tilted his head in confusion.

"He has black choppy hair. And my dream was about a promise that we've made. It felt like a memory which I've long forgotten than just a simple dream." Yashiro yawned and rubbed her eyes, trying to stay awake.

"Promise?" This made Hanako even curious.

"He said that 'no matter where I am, he'll find me.' I wonder who he is." Hanako's eyes went wide. Then he felt Yashiro's head rest on his shoulder.
His gaze immediately softened and brushed some of her hair. He patted her head and kiss her forehead. He looked up in the sky, thinking hard.

"Don't tell me?" He mumbled.

"It couldn't be, right? That's impossible." He mumbled again and sighed.

"You're making me crazy Yashiro." He sighed.
_________________________________________

"Let's start, shall we?" Hanako asked.
They were going to start making music for their collaboration.

"Shouldn't you guys rest first? You two seemed exhausted." Yashiro added. The two was exhausted after practising with the members for their upcoming concerts.

"I can manage Senpai." But Yashiro pulled the two of them and let their head rest on her shoulder.

"Rest" she commanded.

"But yashiro-"

"But senpai-"

"No buts. We'll start later and besides, I'm a bit tired." They both complied and rest their head on Yashiro's shoulder and slept along with Nene.

"Hey, guys-" Shijima entered the recording room only to see three cuties sleeping soundly. She quickly took her camera and snap here and there.

"I wonder who'll win her heart?" Shijima wondered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Our music will be a great hit! I just knew it!" Hanako shouted. The three began to laugh and head home. Yashiro moved next to the 7 mysteries' dorm because she's now an idol as well.