PROGRAM pt.2

Third Person's POV

"Welcome back dear viewers!! It's me Hanako and" Hanako started.

"Yashiro. Together we'll make you happy"

"Did you enjoy our first episode? If so, send us your questions and requests." Yashiro said while smiling.

"There are tons of questions and requests right. I'll randomly pick"

"What's your biggest fear?" Hanako read the question.

"I'm afraid of heights just like a normal person would fear." Yashiro giggled.

"What about you Amane-kun?" Yashiro asked.

"I'm afraid of losing you." Hanako said sternly. Yashiro turned into a deep crimson of red then giggled.

"Hanako-kun. You won't lose me but even if you do, I trust that you would find me again" yashiro smiled at Hanako-kun. Hanako was stunned by her answer and smiled at her.

"Next question. If you weren't an idol, what will you be today?" Yashiro read the 2nd question. Then she began rambling.

Hanako leaned his elbow on the table. Admiring Yashiro and completely forgetting that there were cameras.

He loved the way her eyes would crinkle when she laughed or smile. He loved her soothing voice, her contagious laugh that was music to his ears, her cute button nose, her luscious lips that he wants to kiss and taste every day and night, her cheeks that would puff when she's pissed, her flustered state when he teases her and only he can make Yashiro be in that state.

Her habits, good or bad he still loved her, her caring and stubborn personality and most importantly her eyes. Her beautiful magenta eyes, he could stare at her magenta orbs every second, every minute and every hour. He loved everything about her. She was perfect in every detail and he was glad that they were destined to meet. He was glad that they cross paths. He thanked God for meeting an angel-like Yashiro.

"Hanako-kun?" Yashiro asked and Hanako snapped back to reality.

"Hm?"

"It's your turn to answer" yashiro said.

"If I wasn't an idol? Hmmm." Hanako pondered at his thoughts and quickly came up with a cheeky answer.

"If I wasn't an idol, I'd be yours" Hanako smirked in victory when he saw how red Yashiro's cheeks were. Then he laughed and proceeded.

"Next question- oh it's a request. Take a selfie together and post it on social media"

"Okay. Let's take one Hanako-kun."

"Done!" Hanako said.

"Was that your first time taking a picture together?" Yashiro read the question

"Nope! We have lots of pictures together" Hanako answered.

'I also have a lot of pictures of Yashiro which I secretly took when she's not looking'

_________________________________________

"Hanako-kun! Didn't I tell you already? No flirting or teasing when we're on cam" Yashiro puffed her cheeks.

"I can't help it. I enjoy your reactions" Hanako laughed which made Yashiro huff in frustration.

"You two. In my office." Tsuchigomori interrupted them.

"What is it Tsuchigomori-sensei?" yashiro asked.

"Check your social media accounts"
They checked it and they were trending. Their selfie already got millions of likes and comments. Hanako read some of his fans comments.

'Did you see how Amane-kun stared at Yashiro?'
'I swear they're dating'
'They look cute together. I hope they end up with each other'
'I can literally see Amane's eyes form into heart ones'
'Get a guy that stares at you like that'

Hanako and Yashiro were both flustered.

"You can go now" Tsuchigomori enjoyed their reactions and he internally smirked. Both of them walked out and went to the rooftop. Upon arriving, no one uttered a single word.

"Y-yashiro, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Hanako decided to break the silence by apologizing.

"No, i-it's okay A-amane-kun" she frantically waved her hands in front of her face and Hanako can already tell she's nervous.

While they read the comment earlier, one comment caught Yashiro's attention.

'His eyes tell everything'

She gazed at Hanako who was already staring at her. She smiled softly and Hanako smiled back. Then he stared at the sky but Yashiro continued staring at him. She loved those 2 pairs of amber-coloured orbs. She can get lost in his eyes. It held many emotions.

"Hanako-kun, tomorrow's my concert. Please give me a piece of advice" yashiro pleaded and who could ever deny her plead when she uses that puppy dog eyes which made Hanako's heart do summersaults.

"You don't know what you do to me Yashiro" he made yashiro confused.

"Just be yourself. Show them what you're capable of and most importantly you need to enjoy it. Don't be nervous tomorrow. You'll do great." Hanako patted her head.

"Thank you Hanako-kun!" She hugged him and his cheeks fade into a deep crimson of red. He then smelled her hair. He liked her scent. Strawberry and cherry blossom, a perfect combination. He then patted her back.

"Please be there tomorrow."

"How can I miss your first ever concert?" Hanako laughed and Yashiro joined.

(Sorry for the boring chapter. Exam will be next week but I'll do my best if I can update.
Also, 218 READS!? THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!! THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING MY BOOK
(ㅠ w ㅠ)
Stay hydrated and don't skip your meals. Thank you for existing. I appreciate your existence
Jaaaayyy out!)