MOKKELAND

Yashiro's POV

I dressed warmly and I'm on my way to MOKKELAND. I'm so excited!! He reassured me though that this is not a date. Too bad- Why am I upset!?

"I'm sorry I'm late Hanako-kun" I said apologetically

Hanako's POV

"I'm sorry I'm late Hanako-kun"

"No I just got here as well-" I stopped talking when I turned around to face her. She was wearing my hoodie, the one I leant her when we were out one night. She looks so adorable. I was heating up and I can see Yashiro's worried face.

"You're heating up. Did you catch a fever?" She cupped my face to examine me and it made it worse.

"I-im f-fine Yashiro" Then I quickly turned around. She held my hand and stared at it. She has very beautiful fingers. I was blushing again.

"I-i don't wa-wanna get lost" she said avoiding my gaze. I held hers back gently.

We ate cotton shaped-mokke candy, Bought mokke merch and played games.

"WAAHH! HANAKO-KUN!! LOOK AT THAT MOKKE PLUSHIE!" She pointed at the stall and we went towards it.

"Just pop 5 balloons and you'll get what you want." The man said and as I was getting ready, a boy came up.

"What do you want, miss?" He asked yashiro and was now blushing.

"M-mokke plu-plushie." Yashiro said

"I'll get it for you" the man winked and flirted with yashiro. MY YASHIRO!

"She doesn't need you to get that plushie." I quickly throw and pop 5 balloons. I gazed at Yashiro and she was surprised yet happy.

"Here's your mokke plushie." The man handed yashiro the mokke plushie. She then hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

"Thank you Hanako-kun!" She beamed then I turned towards the boy and smirked at him in victory. I saw him rolled his eyes and left.

'You can never steal Yashiro from me'
I thought then we proceeded to ride the roller-mokke coaster.

"I think this is a bad idea" yashiro said and was now shaking lightly. I took her hand and held it.

"If you're scared, just look at me" I said. Yashiro stopped shaking and was now blushing.

'Damn Amane. That was smooth af'
I smirked internally then it was now starting. I was surprised she didn't seem scared nor nervous. We screamed and laughed as the roller-mokke coaster sped up.

"That was fun!" She said

"Yeah, it was. I'm surprised you enjoyed it and you didn't get scared."

"Of course I wasn't scared. You were there and I feel safe whenever I'm with you" that made me heat up and hid my face with my bangs.

'Damn it Yashiro. You don't know what you do to me' I thought.

"Look! A Ferris wheel!" She then dragged me.

"Aren't you afraid of heights?" I asked worriedly. We were going high up.

"As I said, I feel safe whenever I'm with you" she smiled at me then looked out to admire the scenery displayed before her eyes.

But instead of admiring the beauty outside the window, I admired a more beautiful scenery in front of me. She's a masterpiece. Ethereal. Perfect. Angel. I could go on and on but had to stop.

"You know Yashiro? You're very beautiful." We felt the Ferris wheel stopped and we were stuck up high.
She turned to me and was blushing.

"E-eh? Wh-what are you ta-talking about Hanako-kun?" She asked.

"You really are beautiful. You just don't see it. You're like a butterfly. A butterfly can't see the beauty and colour of its wings but others can."
She was blushing and she smiled at me.

"Thank you Hanako-kun" she looked out again. Then I noticed a red bracelet on her wrist. Similar to the one that I gave to my childhood friend. My eyes went wide.

"Yashiro, who gave that bracelet to you?" I asked.

"Oh, this? I don't remember. But I wear it because it's my lucky charm. Why'd you ask?"

"No reasons" I chuckled awkwardly.

"But I kept on dreaming to a faceless boy with a similar smile as yours. In my dream, she gave this to me so he can recognize me faster." Then it struck me. Right in front of me is my childhood friend. I was feeling happy. I grinned at her.

"Was your nickname ruby?" I asked and she was shocked.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" She asked.

"Because of your eyes. It looks like one" I won't tell her today and she doesn't quite recall that it was part of her memory. I'll wait and make her remember.

_________________________________________

"I had fun today Hanako-kun. Thank you so much" she said.

"All for you. Bye yashiro!" I waved at her and she waved back. I entered our dorm and was feeling happy.

'I won't lose you again Yashiro'

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Be safe and healthy. Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Take care!! Jaaayyy out!)