KIDNAP

Yashiro's POV

My concert will be today... I'm so nervous but I remembered Hanako's advice so I calmed down a bit. Then it started. I was really nervous when I faced my fans but I saw Hanako-kun Kou-kun and my friends sitting in the VIP seat. They cheered for me and I saw Hanako mouthed "you can do it". I started singing and they cheered.

_________________________________________

Third Person's POV

"That was great, Senpai!" Kou cheered.

"I enjoyed your concert Yashiro" Hanako smiled. Her other friends congratulated her as well.

"Thank you, guys!" She was happy that her concert was successful and that her friends were there to cheer for her.

Aoi and Yashiro began talking and the boys having boys talk. Then Yashiro's phone buzzed.

"I gotta go guys but I'll be back. Tsuchigimori told me to meet him" yashiro then walked out.

_________________________________________

Hanako's POV

"WHERE'S YASHIRO!?" Tsuchigomori barged in and shouted in panic.

"Wdym? You called her to meet you" I said confused.

"No. It wasn't me. Someone tied me up and luckily someone found me." Tsuchigomori said. Panic and fear immediately engulfed me.

"She's kidnapped" I was in dazed and in a second, anger and worry was all I felt.

"Let's go find her!" The kid shouted.

"How?" Mitsuba asked in worry.

"Wh-why would they kidnap nene-chan?" Aoi was already crying and Akane comforting her.

"Teru-ni" Kou turned to his older brother asking for help.

"Let's check the CCTV footage."  We went immediately to the faculty room. We searched for the footage and we found it.

Yashiro was walking outside to supposedly meet Tsuchigomori. She didn't notice a boy in all black behind her. The boy then immediately grab Yashiro and placed a cloth on her mouth . She fought and tried to yank him away but she failed and went unconscious. He then put her

gently on his car and drove away. I was really angry at myself that I couldn't protect Yashiro. I don't know what he wants with Yashiro.

"Found her!" Tsukasa shouted and we were shocked.

"I'm really mad whoever took my soon to be sister-in-law." I blushed but composed myself.

"I tracked down the plate number" tsukasa stated proudly. I then hugged him.

"Thank you, Tsukasa"

"Anything for my brother and for my sister-in-law" I forgot, tsukasa was good at those.

"What are we waiting for!? Let's head there and Mitsuba call the police and tell them the location we're heading to" kou said. We then went inside our car.

'Wait for me Yashiro. I'm gonna save you. I'm not gonna lose you again.'

_________________________________________
(WARNING!)

Yashiro's POV

I woke up from the bright light and I adjusted my sight. I was tied up on a chair and I remembered what happened earlier. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Now. Now. Don't cry princess" a boy said

"W-who are you!? What-what do you want from me!?" I shouted as more tears run down my cheeks.

"You. I want you. I'm a fan of yours and it made me upset when I saw you and Hanako together." The boy said

"We're not even dating!"

"That's why I'm preventing you from dating him. Just stay with me"

"You're sick!" He smirked and he went towards me. I was shaking and I flinched when he wiped my tears using his thumb. I saw him more clearly and he looks stunning but I won't fall in love with a lunatic.

"Natsuhiko" he said as he smiled in an attempt to make him look charming.

"That's my name." He smirked but I find Hanako's smirk more attractive.

He took off his shirt and I knew what his intentions were.

"Don't worry my princess. I'll make you feel good." He smirked and grabbed my chin trying to kiss me.

Then I heard the door burst open and revealed Hanako. I cried in relief. My friends were there as well and Natsuhiko ran away but he was still caught by the police. Hanako untied me from the chair and he embraced me. I hugged him back and started crying.

Hanako's POV

It breaks my heart to see Yashiro like this. I comforted her along with her friends. She was still crying on my shoulder and she let go of the hug. She hugged everyone else and went back to me.

"Let's go home" tears were still visible so I grabbed her hands to lead her to our car.

She was quiet inside the car, her magenta eyes dull.

"Is my sister-in-law alright?" Tsukasa asked and she made Yashiro break a small smile and nodded. But it didn't convince me.

"Nene-chan, are you sure you're alright?" Aoi chan asked.

"Don't worry Senpai. He's in jail now. He was obsessed and he'll rot in jail." Kou reassured her which made her relax a bit. Teru patted her head to cheer her up, Akane and Lemon tried as well. But to no avail, it didn't work.

She's probably traumatized so I engulf her with a warm hug. She then went to sleep. We arrived at our dorm and I placed her on her bed gently. I kissed her forehead and bid Aoi-chan goodbye. Then I entered our shared dorm.

"Amane, is nene-san alright?" Tsukasa asked.

"I don't know" I said sadly.

"Don't worry Amane! Let's make her forget that incident and cheer her up" he said enthusiastically. I smiled at his suggestion.

"You're a genius, Tsukasa" I said.

"I know!" He beamed which made me laugh. We then head to our room and slept.

(You're amazing as always! Stay safe and healthy. I love you!♡)