SCHOOL

Yashiro's POV

I'm so excited today!! I'm finally going back to school and see Aoi-chan!! Though we talk and meet sometimes but still! Hanako-kun and Kou-kun are coming with me to school as well.

"So Hanako-kun what class are you in?" I asked curiously.

"Same with yours"

"Really!?" I asked surprised.

"Were you happy to hear that because you could see me every second in class?" He teased and I blushed but decided to ignore him.

"How about you kou-kun?" I asked Kou, completely ignoring Hanako.

"My room's beside yours so if ever Hanako is going to do something pervert to you, tell me immediately okay?" I nodded while laughing.

"Yashiro, please stop ignoring me." I turned to him seeing his eyes dull. 'Was I too harsh on him? But it's his fault anyway'

"Hanako-kun" I called his name and his face immediately brightened.

"Yes, Yashiro?~" I said nothing and patted his head.

Third Person's POV

Yashiro held both Hanako and Kou's hands and dragging them towards the school's gate, completely unaware of their blushing state. When the three arrived, all the student's eyes were on them and their intertwined hands and in a second, the students came surrounding them. But fortunately, the school's guard and the other teacher's stopped them before anyone could get injured. Kou and Hanako both protected Yashiro from the crowd and they successfully escaped them.

"I completely forgot that we were idols" yashiro said.

"Me too" Hanako and kou replied in unison. Then they began laughing recalling the incident earlier. The three headed to their first period and Yashiro came running to Aoi.

"Okay class, settle down. As you all might know an idol transferred in our school, which is him" the teacher pointed at Amane.

"But I hope all of you will give space to Yashiro, Amane and Kou which is beside our room. Understand?"

"Yes sensei." The class said in unison.

"Introduce yourself." Hanako came in front.

"Good morning everyone! My name is Yugi Amane also known as Hanako. I'm part of the band called 7 mysteries. I'm the main vocalist and main dancer. Please take care of me!"
Then the students went wild.

"Why'd you transfer to our school?" One student asked.

"Because of Yashiro" Hanako answered honestly and the students went wild again, resulting in Yashiro to get flustered. Others were shipping them while the others were jealous. (broo I want someone like Hanako broo ㅜ wㅜ )

"Settle down now. Amane go sit next to Yashiro" this made Hanako happy because he got to sit with his beloved Yashiro.

"We're seatmates. Yaayy!" Hanako celebrated in a hushed tone.

"Why'd you say that?" Yashiro asked.

"Said what?" Hanako asked confused.

"That I-im the r-reason?" Yashiro stuttered but managed.

"Were you happy to hear that?~" Yashiro flicked Hanako's forehead resulting in Hanako to winced but laughed afterwards.
_________________________________________

Kou's POV

"Hello everyone! I'm Minamoto Kou. Part in a band called 7 mysteries. I'm the lead singer and dancer. Please take care of me." The students howled and cheered for me. Then sensei asked me.

"Any specific reason why you transferred to our school?"

'Because of Senpai' I wanna answer him that but I'm too shy.

"Because I want to continue studying, that's all" the sensei nodded in approval which made me sigh internally.

"Would you date me, Kou?" A beautiful girl asked me. She's indeed beautiful but not as beautiful as my Senpai. I blushed at that but immediately composed myself.

"No" I simply replied which made the students gasped, laughed and oop-

"Why?" The girl asked irritated and embarrassed.

"Because you're not my type" I answered honestly. 'Senpai is my only type' The students went 'oop' again. The girl huffed in anger.

"That's enough. Go take your seat" the teacher commanded which I complied.
_________________________________________

"How was class, Kou?" Senpai asked.

"It was fine. How about yours Senpai? Did Hanako do something to you?" I asked.

"Hey, kid! Have some faith in me will ya?" He said annoyed.

"Stop calling me a kid" I argued back and it made Senpai laughed.

"I'd love to hear you laugh every day" I immediately redden realizing I said it out loud. I saw Senpai's cheeks tinted in red.

"OoooOOooohhhHh and you say I'm the pervy one, huh kid?" Hanako teased which made me more embarrassed.

"That's not what I meant! And how's that pervy anyway? I-it's just that sm-smiling and laughing su-suits Sen-senpai completely." I stuttered.
I saw Senpai's cheeks even redder than before.

"I-i get it ko-kou kun" Senpai stuttered but she managed to flash me a warm yet sweet smile.

"Isn't the sky beautiful?" Hanako asked.

"Yeah" both I and Senpai agreed. We were on the rooftop and we finished our lunch earlier. Then I heard Hanako yawn and rested his head on Senpai. Not long after, Senpai rested her head on my shoulder. She was yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely trying to stay awake.

"Take a nap Senpai. I'll wake you both when the bell rings." She looked up and our faces were inches apart. I got flustered but Senpai didn't because she was too sleepy to notice. She rested her head on my shoulder again. I placed my hand on my chest begging for it to calm down, worried that Senpai might hear it. I brushed some of her hair and admired her features.

'How can someone like her not be mine?' (Same bro)

That thought popped up that it made me flustered again. I sighed and looked up in the sky, distracting myself to make me calm down.
_________________________________________

Hanako's POV

"How's school Amane? Was it fun? Was it boring? Did you and Nene-san smooched yet?" Tsukasa bombarded me with a lot of questions but the last one made me flustered.

'Not yet' I blushed at that.

"School's fine Tsukasa. And no we didn't. Anyway, what were you doing while I was gone?" I asked.

"Nothing~" he replied.

"Oh you definitely did something" he ran to his room and locked it. I sighed and decided to go to our kitchen to get a drink only to see our kitchen in a mess.

"TSUKASA! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?"
_________________________________________

Teru's POV

"So how's school, Kou?" I asked.

"It was fun!" He's beaming with joy while he replied to me.

"Why?" I decided to tease him a little

"Wdym 'why'?" Kou asked confused.

"Did you finally confessed to your beloved Senpai?" I saw him blushed and I began laughing.

"I won't be cooking dinner for you" he said.

"Wait(laughs) kou I was only kidding(laughs)" he completely ignored me.
_________________________________________

(Sorry for the grammatical errors and spelling. Sorry for the boring chapter? My exam will be next next week. I apologise in advance if I can't update. Thank you for all the reads, comments and votes.
Also, why are you still here? Why are you still reading this crappy book? JAAYYYY OUT!)