TRENDING

Kou's POV

As I woke up, I immediately greeted Senpai a good morning. We exchanged numbers while I was walking Senpai home. After a minute, my phone buzzed indicating that there was a new message. I checked it and it was Senpai.

"Good morning Kou-kun! How's your sleep?"

"I slept wonderfully. How about you Senpai?"

"Me too Kou-kun. What are you doing Kou-kun?"

"Smiling while texting you" I was gonna send that but luckily my senses went back.

"Preparing breakfast for me, Teru and my little sister."

"Me too. But the difference is that I'm only making breakfast for myself hehe"

"Why do I even find your replies cute?" I groaned and texted her again.

"I gotta go now Senpai"

"Goodbye Kou-kun!♡"

'There's a heart! Does she like me back! What no! That's not it... Everyone uses heart nowadays. That doesn't have any meaning right?'
I got out of my trance when Teru-ni came in.

"What are you doing Kou? Shouldn't you get ready?" He asked.

"I was" I replied.

"You were but you got distracted because you were thinking of your beloved Senpai, am I right?" He teased.

"W-what are you t-talking about? I was t-thinking of something else." I stuttered.

"Yeah yeah. Your love for your beloved Senpai is very obvious y'know?" He said.

"It is?" I asked.

"Got you! Everyone knows except Yashiro. Come down and cook us breakfast." He smirked.

'Damn Teru-ni and his smart tactics'
I groaned and went to our kitchen to cook.
_________________________________________
Hanako's POV

Woaah! Yashiro's trending worldwide in every social media. Her mv got 100M views in just 24 hours!! How!!??
I think she's in the practice room. I can't wait to tell her!

"Yashiro!!"She turned around confused.

"What is it Hanako-kun?" She asked.

"Have you seen?" She looked at me confused.

"Seen what?" She asked curiously.

"YASHIRO YOU'RE TRENDING WORLDWIDE! YOU EVEN GOT 100M VIEWS IN JUST 24 HOURS! YOU BROKE OUR RECORD!! HOORAY!!" I celebrated.

"REALLY!?" she then immediately checked her phone and her eyes went wide as saucers which I even find cute. She hugged me afterwards and I then blushed from the sudden action.

"How? What? Why?" She mumbled

"Wdym how what why? The answer is simple and obvious y'know? It's because you're loveable Yashiro" I said with a smile.

She then blushed and let go of the hug already missing the warmth. Then I heard a wild animal shouting.

"Senpai!!!" The kid tackled Yashiro in a hug.

"Congratulations Senpai!!" She giggled and mumbled a small 'thank you kou-kun'. Then I separated the two not liking the close proximity.
I then hugged Yashiro from behind.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked with brows furrowed.

"Were you gonna do something pervy to Yashiro?~" the kid got flustered