Titan File

Full Designation: Gamma Alpha One-Six-Four-Two

Nickname: Gage

Visual:

                                                           (I'm Aware that's an image of BT-7274)

Pre Mod Chassis: Vanguard class

Post Modification: Vengeance Class

Heathpool: 20,000

Perks:

-Gage's Stash- Increased ammo and shields for all allies

-"Hold your ground!"- All allies, including grunts, gain a shield and increased fire rate and damage output.

-"Rush 'em lads!"- Increased speed, defense and resistance to explosive ordnance. Cannot be combined with "Hold your ground"

-Northstar- Gives Gage flight abilities, but removes shield in the process.

Cores:

Thermonuclear Core: Gage can store 4 small nuclear bombs in an internal holster, and up to 8 externally. The bombs are GPS guided or laser guided. No large fallout radius unless specified otherwise.

Siege Core: Gage enters a state of immobility. His primary weapon will swing over his head and latch into a central place. Similar to a turret, however, he has a "Overcharge" ability, giving a shot that can down even capital ships. Not to be trifled with over distance or in dense areas.

Berserker Core: OK this one is tricky... the only soldier to see this described it as "A fit of uncontrollable rage, he decimated an entire group of titan with such sheer power and efficiency, it caused all grunt and some pilots on both sides to stop, look, and then run." We can only assume that it is tied to a deep tie with his pilot, Wyatt Mercia. As Mercia has a family tie to Berserkers of old. Not an anyway should an attempt to stop him be made, less we have another "Berserker Incident"

Weapons:

(This is a general view of the mechanics of the weapon, there is a shroud and a barrel extension that is not shown here.)

Designation: MK:104 Plasma Railgun/SHMG(Super-Heavy Machine Gun)