New(?) Territory

Wyatt opened his eyes, seeing only darkness. Guess I'm dead. then why do I hurt so much? He reached out to touch his new surroundings, and then only noticed the lump that lay in his lap. Picking it up, he realized it was his helmet, and put it on instinctively. A harsh green light met him, Enhanced Night Vision, He looked around at his titan, finding the hatch release and pressing it, The hatch opened up to reveal a small canyon, at which he was at the furthest from the mouth of said canyon. The Nightvision disengaged, it was day after all.

Disembarking, he checked on his titans power levels.

Wyatt: Half charge on all of them hmmm? Understandable. And surprising for the amount of travel we did...

Replacing the one he could with the two mandatory spares, Gage powered on

Gage: All systems are Functional.

Wyatt: Good, good...

Gage: Something the matter?

Wyatt: No no, just, I feel like I've been here before...

Gage: Understood, this canyon is not in my database, beginning mini map scan.

Wyatt: Gage, let's go over our kit shall we, I want to see if anything was damaged.

Gage: Let's do it

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Deciding that they were well equipped, and nothing needed repairs. The pair pressed onward. After a few minutes of walking, they reached the mouth of the canyon, seeing a large metallic structure in the distance.

Wyatt: Gage, analysis?

Gage: The structure is a large dome, I can see a glass canopy on the top. Possibly for food production and/or energy production.

Wyatt: Can we get thermals?

Gage: Negatory, Any ideas on what it is?

Wyatt: Most Likely it is a human settlement, and in this desert, it would make sense to be in contained domes, whelp, let's get moving.

The pair began to move across the desert. Taking in the true scale of the Dome, and noticing a flash followed by explosions in the distance, curious they take flight for a better view...

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Off in the distance, Plantation 13 has begun fighting the Klaxasaur worm. Hachi and Nana, who were in the command room, monitored the battle. It was going quite well, given that Hiro and Zero Two had just escaped to assist them. Then, Hachi's attention was pulled away by an alert on a side panel. Nana noticed the change of his posture that was from assertive and confident, to curious and concerned.

Nana: What is it?

Hachi: Something new has appeared on our scanners, something.. I've not seen it before...

Nana walked over and looked over at the monitor. The Titan was on the main screen, a tarp covering the weapons holster, so they couldn't tell what it was, but they could see the large shield and its track.

Nana: That's certainly new, do you think Dr.Franxx built it?

Hachi: No, it doesn't fit with a Franxx design, meaning it must be forigen. But I thought no-one could survive the Desert...

Nana: Whatever it is, it moves quite fast.

Hachi: Indeed

Nana: What should we d-