Prolog

Announcer: Stand by for Titanfall!

Wyatt: Let's do this.

As the Two titans fell toward the place Jack was located, His own titan, GA-1642, often referred to a "Gage" Finished booting up, and his now familiar voice formed in his helmet.

Titan GA-1624 online

Wyatt: How have you been old friend?

Gage: Alive

A long running joke between the two was the fact that Gage acted more human than most titan AI, and BT was on the same level. Wyatt chuckled as The titans crashed into the ground. As IMC grunts began to fire upon the pair, Gage raised the shield, which was mounted on a track that went from his back to his Left forearm. He began to take fire. As he did this Jack embarked BT.

Wyatt: Ready to kick some ass?

Jack: Always

BT and Gage leveled their respective weapons, BT, his Predator cannon, and Gage, the MK:140. The cannons opened up on the horde of grunts, and after a few seconds, they moved on to the Fold weapon injector.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

They arrive in the Injector room, with minimal damage to both titans. And see Blisk talking to Sloan

Blisk: Take care of these two heroes now would you, and keep the salvage.

Sloan: Who said anything about salvage?" She retorted

Wyatt: Oh I believe I did.

Jack: Can't let you have all the fun can I ?

Wyatt: Nope

And with that, the two lay fire onto Sloan's titan. BT, being significantly closer to utilize the gun shield, did significantly more damage than Gage, and yet, it was a shot from Gage that put Sloan into doomsday. Sloan, deciding to stand by her original statement, pressed the nuclear eject, left the seat and stayed inside. Deciding to die then get captured or executed. BT was too close and took the brunt of the impact.

Jack: Ah shit!

BT: S-s-s-s- systems Critical

Wyatt immediately disembarked and threw in his emergency battery, bringing BT out of doomsday.

Wyatt: Jack, BT, get out of here. We will finish this.

Jack: But what about you two?

Wyatt: We will survive, Now GO. Before I make you reenter doomsday.

Jack: Good luck

BT stumbled out of the room, safely making it to a Dropship transport injured titans and pilot back up to the Fleet.

Gage: I assume were gonna do something stupid?

Wyatt: Yes, yes we are.

The two loaded up into the injector, and were fired out immediately.

Gage: Protocol 3, Protect the pilot.

Wyatt: Not on my watch god dammit," And forced him off the protocol, "we live together and we die together. Semper fi-"

Gage: or die... So be it

The pair crashed into the core of the weapon, and left the planet through the void, not yet discovered en-masse by man. Flying off to a new home, and a new battlefield.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.