Old Memories, New Surroundings

Hiro's POV

After Wyatt collapsed, Nana and Hachi took a service lift down to him.

As they were doing so, The titan he showed up in, Gage(?) Ran over to him and deposited him unceremoniously into the cockpit. And took up a defensive stance, his one eye going from a pale blue, to an even deeper blue.

Gage: Protocol 3: Protect the Pilot

I've never heard him say that before, but I could tell that Gage wasn't letting go of Wyatt anytime soon.

Nana: Let me see him

Gage: No

Nana: Let me see him! He needs to go to the infirmary.

Gage: Injecting 45ccs of stimulant, damage to pilot, under repair.

Nana: How do you know what he needs?!?!?

Gage looked over at her, walked toward her and crouched down

Gage: I fought with him for 4 years, and he's almost died on numerous occasions, all of which, might I add. He had to suppress for the sake of his mental health. What we have done is... Unthinkable, you have to see it to believe it.

Nana: Then show me.

Gage: Are you sure?

Nana nods.

Gage: Very well.

Hundreds of battles filled the air as the projector whirred to life. Starting at Typhoon and going all the way back to his first op. Operation White Blaze.

As the battles played in order, Nana looked more and more shocked as they played on. And soon I noticed that Zero Two was no longer standing next to me, she was now down there, watching, I could see small tears falling down her cheeks. Either she was disturbed or saddened by this was completely unknown to me. Hachi looked greatly disturbed. That was for sure. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, and soon I was standing next to her. Sounds of gunshots, screams and panic assaulted my ears. I watched as Wyatt killed, defended and captured. And then we got to Typhoon. The carnage was like nothing we had ever seen, and yet, we heard nothing, just the occasional chatter from BT and Jack. And then they fought Sloan, with sheer brutal efficiency. He forced Jack And BT to leave. We watched as the pair sacrificed themselves to save everyone, and then, they were here. In a new world, with new threats. And here we were, standing like idiots, questioning Wyatt's partner. Later when I stopped to think about what I saw, one of the recordings jumped forward a good year. Why would there be a gap in his log?

Everyone was completely quiet.

Nana: Oh. My. God.

Zero Two just cried into my shoulder. She was distraught to say the least.

Gage: Now that you know what's been through, can you give him some room?

Hachi put his hand on our shoulders and said "let's go"

We left silently, and returned to Mistilteinn. Zorome and Mitsuru were not happy, and there was a general sense of sorrow and respect in the air.

Wyatt's POV

As I woke from my inflicted slumber, I heard

Gage:-been through, can you give him some room?

Hachi: Lets go

My brain, which later I realized was under the effects of Stimulant, groggily took stock of my surroundings. I was inside Gage, located in the hanger I just walked in. My memories came flooding back again, but I resisted the urge to pass out. I took them all, and shoved them away, locking them into the forever box. As all my synapses began to fire, I realized what he did.