~Chapter Six ((S))~

Keith

Keith unbuckled Lance's pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He stared at the bulge in awe and saw pre cum seeping through the fabric. Keith slowly brought his hand to the rem on the boxers and pulled it down slowly. Lance's dick sprung free, nearly hitting Keith in the face.

He heard the demon let out a soft moan as he felt his dick spring free from the fabric. "H-How do I do this?" Keith hesitantly asked. Lance chuckled and rubbed his head. "Well baby, lick your lips first and make sure they're nice and chapped." Lance instructed the shy boy on the floor. Keith nodded and licked his lips. He made sure to lick them until they were layered with saliva. "Not too much."

Keith hummed and stopped when he thought his lips were layered enough. Keith then stared at the dick and was surprised of how big it was. "Don't be shy, show me what you got." Lance said teasingly and licked his lips.

"I told you I'm a virgin, I don't know what to do." Keith stated and narrowed his eyes at the horny demon. "Wait, you never sucked a dick?!" Lance yelled. Keith shook his head no. "Wow you really are fresh." Lance blinked.

"Well, lick the tip first." Lance said. Keith nodded and kitten licked the tip, tasting the precum that was leaking through the slit. It honestly didn't taste as good as he thought it would. Keith didn't await his next instructions. He did watch a lot of porn and always saw the girls put their tongue through the slit of the dick, so that's what he did.

Keith stuck his tongue through the slit and cringed at the taste. He heard the demon groan. "That was unexpected baby. Thought you didn't know what to do." The demon cock a brow with an amusing smirk. "I saw a lot of girls do it, so I'm guessing that's what I need to do." He mumbled and awkwardly swirled his tongue around the tip. Lance flinched a bit, "You're teasing me now, doll." He softly chuckled.

Keith didn't know what to do next so he looked at Lance for some guidance. "Put your mouth over it and whatever you can't fit in your mouth stroke it."

Keith hummed and opened his mouth to slide the demon's dick into his mouth. It was big and thick. It nearly filled Keith's whole mouth. Keith felt spikes on his tongue. "Now baby bob your head."
(Okay you guys may be thinking, "Spikes? There's no spikes on a dick!" Well, Lance has these spikes on the bottom of the shaft ((which is the dick.)) It adds onto the pleasure and they aren't pointy or sharp. They're apart of Lance's dick, so it is technically just meat. :>)

Keith did as he was told and bobbed his head up and down. Lance groaned and ran his fingers through Keith's thick raven hair. "Relax baby," Lance whispered. Keith moaned against Lance's dick and relaxed his throat to take more of him in. Lance was big. Yeah he probably thought it multiple times but it's true! Keith felt his throat being filled to the brim. It's not like he didn't mind it but, it was uncomfortable. He started coughing and pulled Lance's dick out.

"Don't take more than you can chew baby. We'll work up to that, but for now I just want to be sucked off, doesn't matter whether you did good or not, you're still learning." Lance wiped away the tears that were in Keith's eyes. Keith continued his coughing fit before clearing his throat. "Slow," Lance said softly. Keith put Lance's dick in his mouth again and bobbed his head up and down. Hearing Lance groan was such a turn on. Keith had to fight back going in his own jeans to relieve himself of the pressure.

"You can touch yourself too baby. Don't be shy." He cooed. Keith whined and pulled down his zipper. He ended up having to take Lance's dick out of his mouth to take off his pants and boxers. Keith wrapped his hand around his length and shoved Lance's dick back in his mouth. He bobbed his head at a fast pace and stroked his dick faster.

"Good boy, you're a natural." Lance praised. "You're mouth is so warm. I bet your insides are warmer though and more tight." Lance grinned mischievously. Keith moaned at the thought of Lance's dick inside him. It got him a little too excited that he came onto his blanket. Lance licked his lips and stared at the horny boy release. "Oh Ho Ho, that was fucking sexy baby."

Keith was determined to taste more of Lance even if the taste wasn't all that great. He stroked the part of the dick he couldn't fit into his mouth and felt Lance jolt. "Ah, yeah baby. That's so good, you're so good." Lance moaned and tangled his fingers in Keith's hair.

"I'm gonna cum baby, ready for this hot demon's load?" Lance smirked and held Keith's head down which caused his dick to go down Keith's throat. Keith choked as he felt something warm squirt into his throat. He moaned at the taste. It was a little sweet so it wasn't all that bad. "Nrg," Lance groaned and slowly pulled his dick out Keith's mouth. Keith's first move was to spit out Lance's sperm, so he got up and went to go to his trash can.

Lance grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto his lap, "Swallow it." He held his hand on Keith's throat and gripped. "Swallow my cum baby." He licked Keith's neck.

Keith squirmed and slowly swallow the demon's load. "Did you swallow it?" He asked. Keith nodded and felt a kiss on his neck. "Atta boy." Lance praised, "You did amazing."

Keith smiled softly knowing he did a good job made him happy. But, then that happy feeling faded when he remembered that Lance was an incubus. He feeds on this type of stuff. He knows he shouldn't fall in love this the demon, but that doesn't stop his gay side from reacting or start making up stupid cute scenarios. Besides, he probably gave the same praises to his old masters. Keith got up and walked to his dresser to get a fresh pair of clothes.

"Keith?"

"I'm gonna take a shower." He stated and left the demon all alone. Keith got into the bathroom and closed the door. "Don't you dare cry about it!" Keith yelled at himself in the mirror, "He's an incubus; he feeds on that! Don't start crying about it!" He vigorously wiped away the tears that were started to flow down his beautiful pale cheeks. He sunk to the floor and brought his knees to his chest. "Why the fuck does it hurt?"

"Why?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry about the smut chapter you guys probably aren't in the mood for it 😂 It was gonna happen eventually! Angst may be at the start of the next chapter but probably not for the rest. I love you beautiful people!💞❤️

Mwah! 💋

See you next chapter!

Words: 1194