Chapter 11: The trial part 1

The trial went as such
The door opens I hear footsteps the sound reverberates off the cell walls become louder as they come closer I look up the same guards that put me in here came back to get me I have memorized all of their faces for my revenge. they say" it's time for trial get up let's go"
They come to retrieve me from my cell they try to clean me up and give me potions to improve my image I refuse they try to force me and one raise his hand to hit me I another guard calls out an says "we can't make her look any worse leave it to go" they drag me down a long hallway. I remember the 1st report I got was where I was located I look around this is the royal assemble building I just came from holding cells. I go over my plan and what am gonna say over and over again in my head it feels like this hallway goes on forever and that's I've been walking it for a long time the hallway has walls and a brown ceiling it fascinated me because I've been in darkness for such a long time anything with light and color is a beauty and this is amazing. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel we walk through the door and am shoved through it they were holding me up all the way here I was pretending that my muscle had atrophied when I have actually been training them and am just a little tired. There were gasp and whisper at my state and appearance saying what kind of treatment I went through with no trial to whisper and gossip went on and got louder. I paid off some small-time officials to run rampant with Cruella innuendos that she put me in a 9x10 inch cell for over 2 months without a  proper meal every day with access to the outside world and no sunlight. With my appearance even tortured was brought up without me lifting a finger. When I first entered I remember being blinded by the light it takes a while for my eyes to adjust and I see the royal assembly for the 1st time it even greater than Zelana and Alfred described I lift myself and drag myself over to the podium imagine what I see. A desk to the right and a huge podium in front of me surrounding me circular or curve form was another member of the assembly has 15 rows 4  columns and when I look up their beautiful mural probably made with art magic it beautiful. almost started crying this isn't how I wanted to finally come to the house of assembly.

TRIAL
The royal assemble is one of the largest buildings in the Aurias it builds like a coliseum but it's interior included a skylight with rows stretching as long as they can see with council members from commoner representative, guild masters, royalty nobles, tc. each has a vote royalty each worth 2, the Queen of Regal is the Judge this means any mainly royal family members who have been promoted to judge status from the law guild. There are back and front entrances with a hallway that lead to secret rooms for a private meeting for either side. The dungeons for holding until the trial is below ground with a special door for transportation. Once you enter the inner room podium in the middle you go up to speak usually royal speaker station. There are 4 rows behind each side defense vs. prosecutor it's their support behind them. the podium in the middle is for whoever talking or being questioned. For the defense and prosecution. I've never been inside only outside when Alfred and Zelana showed me where they work. The assembly only for authorized personnel important talk and document reside inside. Right before the trial, a letter was given to Alfred from the queen promoting him to royal treasure and advisor once he's ready to leave the speaker position he got a recommendation from the math and physics guild for is exemplary work he founded a new formula physics and new math equations for learning and spell casting. He was the one I asked to help with constructing the right dosage for the cure. Unfortunately, Emma couldn't help she's good at numbers but only when it involves money it a Trial begins

The judge bangs the gavel trying to get the court to silence but then Right before the trial began the church busted into the gallery silencing everyone I smile my dominoes are falling perfectly I had sent a vial of my cure to them, there the religion of Aurias second in power only to the royal family with power and influence it's called the light of faith church with it consisting of lower green robes apprentices no class discrimination allowed since the last purge they had during the infiltration by Cora spies.

 The yellow rob priest provides basic services inside and outside the church as outreach. The Heads of the faith are the high priest there can only be 4 at a time with the highest assembled

ng the priest of light the church's power is equal to the royal family in most cases and entirely independent of government. Parts of the church were helping during Cora time 2 years later they had their last purge removing all her compatriots the investigation took time especially with the new spell that was made to root out evil and ill intent. There were several infiltrators and loyalist accustoms to the old ways with ill intent in pledging their lives to the faith the now the church is fully unbiased and good with no ulterior motive faith for the betterment of other and it country the faith was built on this faith was born during the demolition wars demi vs. humans this was called the Carnal Age. The church came out during this time and brokered peace between the two sides separating them into their two corners the only form of communication with the other races over the years was the light faith. the church believes that light and holy magic is the cornerstone of the good in the world and all who are blessed with being ordered to do good with it held to a higher standard because the person who founded the church uses both holy and light magic to stop the war it was as if a shroud of darkness had been lifted.

the 4 heads the high priest came to the trial, the priest of light isn't allowed to leave his cathedral the prioritize his safety being the strongest light magician of or time the faith worship light magic but doesn't condemn dark magic. There is 1 giant cathedral everyone attends for mass, etc.

They came in and used their power to hold the trial off for few days I rejected this offer they came for my benefit and because I helped them but I had a plan they understood and we continued. They sit behind me as my backup and insurance and deterrent in my corner for the defense on my side I could see Cruella up in the stand grinding her teeth the pressure was on and it's all going according to plan. Settles gesture not to tip our hand