Authors Note :)

Hey everyone! Welcome to Only Eve! The first chapter will be posted October 12th, but I wanted to give some back ground information first!

Book one and two take place in 2017. 

It takes place in a few different places, but mainly in the heart of Los Angeles.

This is the second book of the series, and there will be three books in total, so there is something to look forward to! 

This book picks up right where the first one left off. We do get introduced to a new character, so start making your guesses on who it might be! 

I feel like this book is a little more mature than the last one, so this isn't suitable for a really young audience. There is usage of alcohol and I'm sure there are some scenes that parents of younger children might not be comfortable with, so if you are part of the younger portion of my viewers (10-13) this is just a heads up :)

The chapters in this book are a little longer, and the plot in this one is a little stronger haha

The amount of pages is around the same as the first book, but there are only 14 chapters in this one.

I really hope you enjoy this book, and if you have any questions, dm me or comment them!

Make sure to follow me here and on all of my social medias for more updates!! (handles in my bio)

See you on October 12th!!