💤Just a bad dream 💤

Finally, the day was done and Vanya could return to the comfort of her large bed. Stepping into the small bedroom, she placed her violin case on the floor, swiftly sliding it under her bed. Flopping down on the soft sheets, she curled into a little ball, pulling a white fluffy blanket over her small frame, she quietly drifts into the abyss of sleep.

"Five?" Vanya said, a small quiver in her voice.

"What!?" Five snapped at her.

"Why are you avoiding me?" She desperately asked, stepping closer to him.

"Because your weak. You have no ability. Your not special, so why should I hangout with you?!" He said, venom laced his voice.

"I-im sorry, i-" Vanya started, tears threating to fall from her soft eyes.

"Just stop talking Vanya. No one cares about you." Five scoffs as Vanyas eyes are flooded.

..................Ordinary.......

..............Boring.......................

..........Useless....................................

.....Unworthy...............................................

Shooting up from her sleep, gasping for air, Vanya clutches her chest, the words Five said ringing through her head.

"It was just a dream..." Vanya whispers to herself, eyes watering slightly.

Five was the last person she wanted to hate her. He was smart, kind, and her best friend. Swinging her small legs over the bed, she quickly and quietly slips out of her room and makes her way to the kitchen. Grabbing a cup, and filling it with water, Vanya took small sips of water, steadying her racing heart.

"Vanya...?" A sleepy, yet stren, voice from behind Vanya spoke softly.

Vanya froze, reckonizing the voice as the space jumping 15yrold boy. Shifting uncomfortably, she took another sip from the tall cup. Not daring to turn around, she focuses on the condensation dripping down the glass.

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep..." Vanya quietly replies, placing the half empty cup on the counter.

"Is something wrong? You look distressed?" Five asks, a worried look etching over his defined face.

He noticed her down attitude, and how she was purposefully not making eye contact. Waking behind her and gently yet forcefully placing his hands on her shoulders, turning her around.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He says, peering at her curiously.

"Oh, uh, nothing." Vanya says, looking at her socks, fiddling with her thumbs.

"I know your not telling me something." Five says, giving Vanya an unamused face at her withdraws expression.

Fives face dropped. Was it something he did? Was she uncomfortable talking to him? Five lifted up Vanya's chin so that her eyes were peering into his. How could she be so adorable?

"I-er-uh, just had a bad dream." Vanya says, attempting to force a smile on her face.

"What was it about?" Five asks, still gazing into Vanya's chocolate eyes.

"You..." She lightly choked on her, "you hated me." She said, her eyes darting to the side.

"I could never! You understand? You mean to much to me." Five says, wrapping Vanya in a long, sweet hug.

Vanya melts in the hug, tears slipping out. She burried herself in the nice warm feeling of Fives hug. Five nestled his face in her hair, taking in her light sent of peaches and apricots. That sent intoxicated him, allowing him to close his eyes, not realizing what had happened, he fell half-asleep on Vanya.

"Five?" Vanya asked, but to no avail. The only audible response was a meak groan.

Giggling at the young sleepy boy, she dragged him towards and up the stairs. Guiding him to his bedroom, as he half asleep walked there. Tucking Five in, Vanya went to walk away when she felt his hand wrap around her wrist.

"Stay with me... Please." He mumbled, begging her to join him in his bed.

Blushing at the crood thoughts that ran through her head, she smiled sweetly, as she let Five use the last of her energy to pull her down next to him. Snaking his arms around her waist, she laid her head on his toned chest, falling asleep comfortably and without anymore nightmares.

~'|•~'|•~'|•~'|•~'|•~'|•~'|•~'|•~'|•~

It was late and brain went brrr and decided to write in a more serious tone, so that's all that's happening for this shot. The others will hopefully have a much more laid back tone. Thanks for reading ♥️🍪