Nevaeh Michaels

Hi! Long time no chapter, am I right? This is going to be a meet Percabeth, (somewhat)

 I googled the worst names for girls so google has spoken, I don't mean any offense by this. Percy and Annabeth are seniors in this, so like 17/18. Well this is typed out on a laptop again, so enjoy!

(P.S. I do take requests if you want me to write a one-shot based off of your idea)

Nevaeh POV

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase were together. At least, that's what they told people. I was going to get Percy to be my boyfriend by the end of the semester. Is two weeks enough time? Probably not, but Mother says I'm an overachiever. 

I sat down at my vanity, I decided to try a new look today. Light makeup, since that Annabeth girl Percy claims to love, never wears any makeup. At least, none that you can see from ten feet away. I decide on concealer, foundation, natural blush and light pink lip-gloss. I was tempted to do my signature eyeshadow, but ruled it out for a winged cat eye-liner instead. Natural was the goal, I reminded myself. (A/N I have no clue what I'm talking about) 

The school dress code was really strict, so I couldn't wear my favorite short-shorts. I opted for a brown skirt that reached my knees with a white belt, a light pink blouse, and my white Air Force 1's. I tied my light brown hair up into a French braid, and I was ready for the day. (A/N still don't know what I'm talking about, but she seems like the type to be fashionable, so I'll let you decide.)

...Time skip to when she gets to school...

I have first period with Percy, which is a good thing since I can ask him out then. I've been asking him to go on a date with me for the last month and a half, but he always says no and turns me down. Well, turn me down he won't, because I asked the teacher to put us next to each other in class last week. 

I walked into class, swinging my hips as I walked. (This makes sense in my head) A couple other boys looked at me, but Percy didn't even look up from his desk near the door. I sat down in the desk next to him.

"Nevaeh, go to your own desk, please," The teacher called out. Muttering a "fine," I went over to my usual desk, across the room near the windows. I set my stuff on the floor and my desk, just as the second bell rang. I don't remember learning anything, just staring wistfully at Percy across the room. 

After class was over, the teacher asked Percy and I to stay after.

"Nevaeh, I'm calling your parents," Mrs. Reeves, the teacher, said.

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed.

"It's clear that being in the same class as Percy is not a good learning environment. You stare at him all the time." Percy shifted uncomfortably.

"Why am I here? Not to be rude, but I have other classes to get to.." Percy said, trailing off near the end.

"Yes, of course." Mrs. Reeves signed a tardy slip and handed it to him. "Just come see me after school. Not for detention, don't worry. Just a quick talk."

"Yes Ma'am," He took the slip and walked out of the classroom. 

"Can I go?" I asked. more like whined.

"Not quite. I would like you to transfer to a different class."

"What?! You can't be serious."

"I am, in fact, I already got a transfer slip so that you can take a different history class this hour."

My world crumbled. I don't have any  other classes with Percy. "I'll pay attention! Just let me stay in the same class as him!"

Mrs. Reeves thought about it, staring into my eyes, trying to figure out if I was telling the truth.