Kandy

My name is Mar Mar and this is my first writing to be so..public so I made A LOT of mistakes but please ignore them and enjoy. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked around the road. It was after school but no one was seen. The roads were deserted. I grinned. Yay finally today I don't have to wait for the stupid cars to go first! Still grinning stupidly, I took a step,forward, onto the road. But when I stepped on the road, a car ran to me. Surprised, I couldn't move. The car came closer as I stood there, staring at it in surprise. I didn't scream. I wasn't scared. I'm a werewolf. I wouldn't die from something as little as this.
But I did hear yelling. It wasn't my voice. It sounded like a boy's voice. The next thing I knew, my body was being slammed onto the other part of the road. Ow! My arms sting. There were scratches on my arms and thighs I could tell from the stinging I felt.
I looked up at whoever attempted to save me. It was a boy. He looked back down at me. His black hair blowed gently in the wind. His deep blue eyes pierced right through me and I shivered. He was beautiful.
As he yelled at me, I felt my wolf getting excited from inside of me. It howled excitedly, "MATE!" I blushed as my wolf took control and kissed him.
He seemed shocked at first but slowly kissed me back. When my wolf seemed to have calmed down, I pulled back from him and stood up, still red. He stood up beside me and looked at me up and down. I extended my hand out for him, "Kandy."
He took my hand and winked, "Sam."
I pulled my hand back quickly when when he raised it to his lips to kiss it. A car pulled up beside us, "Honey. OMIGOD I am so sorry."
I nodded, "It's alright mam I was just surprised. And he helped me." The woman looked at me with a confused expression. I turned to look at Sam but he was gone.