The Legend of Mulan

INTERIOR: STUDENT BARRACKS - NIGHT

We cut to the next scene where in the  bunkhouse room that evening, Branch is still yelling in pain. And standing beside him was Poppy.

Branch:
Aaaoo...whoohoo...EEEee...hee- hee... OW! I thought you said that this would make me feel... (Mantis pops us from behind branch holding a handful of needes and sticks him again.) better!! Not to hurt me again!

Mantis: Of course it does. Acupuncture is not easy finding the right nerve points under all this fur. Even though you don't have fur.

Branch: Well have you ever did this before.

Mantis: Yeah, when Master Shifu was my first patient. (Po looks for Mantis, until Mantis is now on his other shoulder. He jabs another needle into Branch) I'm over here.

Branch: Ah-HAH!

Viper, who is also in the room, is holding a diagram of acupuncture meridians (onto which someone has overlaid a drawing of a Troll Toy figure from the original look from the 80s.)

Viper: Maybe you should take a look at this again.

Mantis: (As he looks at the diagram) Oh! Okay.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Po was with Tigress, as he was cover with bandaged and covered with acupuncture needles. As he heard Branch's screaming through out the hall.

Branch: (Offscreen) Ow! Don't... (Laughing) Stop it, Stop it, OW!!!

Po: They are hopeless tigress. SIMPLY HOPELESS!!! THEY CAN'T FIGHT, THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES, AND THEY CAN'T EVEN DO WHAT WE LIKE MOST!!!

Tigerss: Maybe they need to upgrade a more higher level.

Po: And for what? I MEAN WE TRY EVERYTHING! BUT ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS HUG SOMEBODY, AND FORGET ABOUT FIGHTING!!!

Tigress: You know what they remind me of.

Po: What?

Tigress: They remind of you, when you became the Dragon Warrior, and try you best to train with us. Because Shifu was jealous at you at first.

Po: Yeah, well if it wasn't for Master Oogway's pick of choice, which is not a Accident, I never would have become the Dragon Warrior. Unless if they want to be Dragon Warriors Babies. (As he put his arm on his body)

Then back to Branch and Poppy's Room. Branch settles down, and Poppy got up to look at the Illustrating drawing of Fa Mulan. As great music appears.

Branch: I know that Po is trying to inspired us at all, But I realize that you were going to hurt us, since the moment we met! (Viper and Mantis look at each other and smile awkwardly. Branch notices their expressions) Beside, we Trolls can not fight. We love music, and we trolls just wanna have fun.

Mantis: Yeah, the same as Po. Because right now, he's trying to find the power of music. (He violently jabs another needle in Branch)

Branch: Ah! He does?

Mantis: Yeah, expect that he singing like a nail on a chalkboard. But, he's trying to do this for honor.

Branch: Yeah, and to honor all the of Trolls in the kingdom.

Poppy: (As she shown this picture to Viper) Viper, I just have this question.

Viper: Yes.

Poppy: Who is this woman in the drawing? She must be a greater warrior like tigress.

Viper: That is Fa Mulan. She was the finest hero in China. But she wasn't always as this.