The Power of Music, Xanadu

Poppy and Branch reappears with a white and golden dragon vest and both a large headbands. A colorful headband for Poppy and a black headband for Branch.

Shang: Who... Who are you?

As both Poppy and Branch glow together.

Poppy: I've been asking the same question. (They both performs multiple stances) When I born as a troll, from my mother's hair, I became a princess, then a queen, then a warrior who learn kung fu.

Branch: Then we reunite the trolls, into one nation. Classical, Techno, Funk, K-Pop, Latin, Hard Rock, Country, and us. The Pop Trolls.

Poppy: Then I married to a troll who understand the feeling of love and happiness.

Branch: And we became as one, (As they hold their hands) for both color and music, that brought us together. Cause we are all of it.

Poppy: We are the Dragon Warrior's Faithful Students.

Branch: (Behind them was a chi spirit of Po playing Shifu's flute.) And that's Po over-there.

Poppy and Branch: (As they both shock and turn around) PO OVER-THERE!

Then Branch and Poppy turn around saw more spirited people of Trolls and Pandas from the mortal worlds, as they all sing in chorus. Each of Poppy's Friends and Family, and the villagers from the land of the Pandas, and all trolls in one nation. Classical, Techno, Funk, K-Pop, Latin, Hard Rock, Country, and The Pop Trolls. As Poppy look as Queen Barb thinking that she really is a spirit.

Poppy: Barb, is that you? Barb?

Spirit Barb: Boo! (As she scare her and laughs)

Poppy: (Scream)

Spirit Barb: Fool ya! Poppy, glad that your ok!

Spirit Riff: (To Barb) Yeah, I never realize how cool we are, when we are all ghost.

Spirit Barb: That's because we are not ghost, we're spirits!

Poppy and Branch: (Puzzled) Spirits?!

Spirit DJ Suki: (To Branch and Poppy) Yeah, (As Branch and Poppy turn the other way) we're spirits from our real world.

Spirit Tiny Diamond: We use the power of chi to help you guys.

Spirit Legsly: But we have made a upgrade to the chi.

Spirit Biggie: That's right. We're all are using the power of music, to help you.

Spirit King Peppy: And to stop Master Shang from destroying our lives.

Poppy: (As she felt so happy in her father's eyes) Thanks, dad. (Then Poppy and Branch float back up to face on Shang) So, Shang, if you want to Destroy our music, you have to go through us.

Branch: Beside, the only inner peace you need is the sound of music.

Shang: (As she looks so angry) I'M GOING DESTROY MUSIC, EVEN IF I WILL HAVE INNER PEACE OF SILENCE! STARTING WITH YOU TWO, AND THAT BIG FAT PANDA!!!

Spirit Po: (As he was mocking her) Chitty chitty chat chat, chitchat. (As Shang got angry, she rushes towards them) (To the other spirits) All right everybody, let's sing one last song for Shang!

Poppy and Branch: Ready!!!

So Poppy and Branch rushes toward as they fight the Raccoon with their Kung Fu Style.