Branch's Reflections

EXTERIOR: THE HILLS OF THE WU DAN MOUNTAINS - MORNING

We cut to the next scene where Branch and two Bergens enter to Po's world. Where it set place in the hills of the un dan mountains to begin this journey. Branch was feeling upset of what he has done, as one of the Bergens ask him a question.

King Gristle Jr: It's very strange though. Why would you tell Poppy like that, if you were not friends anymore?

Branch: (As she answered the question so softly) Because, Things couldn't be better If I never know her since she was born. From her mother's hair.

Queen Bridget: Because, Baby Trolls came out from a adult Troll's hair?

Branch: Yes. After her mother eaten, her father Peppy, led the way to escape Bergen town. Cause if you wouldn't eat us, you wouldn't been happy.

King Gristle Jr: You got a point. Because my father said, "The only way to be happy... is Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You will never, ever, ever, ever be happy." And if wasn't for you and Poppy, I never found my true love.

Branch: And I already found my true love already. Since we change the facts. And our lives. Maybe Viper was right. What if I don't believe in myself. And realized who I am. Cause things wouldn't been better if I never met Poppy in the first place. So I could still be the miserable troll that I once was.

During the journey, Branch, Gristle and Bridget walk on to find the Panda Village. And during this cuts throughout every scene that do multiple dissolve edit and regular cuts, In the Troll World, Po and his 9 friends head out to find Shang and her army, while Poppy was feeling Miserable thinking she has lost her husband forever, then back in Po's World, the travel kept on going for Branch, Gristle and Bridget to find the land of the Panda. While Branch sing one song about his life, and the passion for poppy, and the scene kept on going.

Branch: (Singing)
"Look at me
I will never pass
for a perfect king,
or a perfect father
Can it be
I'm not meant to play
this part
Now I see,
that if I were truly
to be myself
I would break my family's heart

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
Someone I don't know?
I won't pretend that I'm
A different boy for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

There's a heart that must be
Free to fly
That burns with a need to know
The reason why

Why must we all conceal
What we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?
Must I pretend that I am
someone else for all time
When will my reflection show,
who I am inside

(Pause then kept on)
When will my reflection show,
who I am inside"

EXTERIOR: THE ICE WALL ENTRANCE - AFTERNOON

We dissolve to this scene, where the journey stop here to a Ice Wall hill.
Branch, and the two Bergens where confuse and lost.

Branch: Well, this is where it ends. And no where else to go.

Queen Bridget: Maybe there's a secret passage through the troll village.

Branch: Or Maybe, The story was wrong there is no village of the pandas. Maybe it was just a legend.

Then a thing swift through the air like it was running off. They turn around and notice something very weird.

Branch: Uh, what's that?

King Gristle Jr: Maybe a ghost?

Queen Bridget: Or that raccoon woman again.

Then the swift sound back and then it ran off.

Branch: (He pick up and stick and ask the Mysterious figures) Who's there? Show yourself? I know that we come all this way for nothing.

Then the mysterious voice appear and it sounded like a woman.

Mysterious Voice: (Offscreen) Nothing. What for?

Branch: For finding the lands of the pandas! Cause we need them to fix our friends and family.

Mysterious Voice: (Offscreen) And why is that?

Branch: Cause they have the power of the chi, to heal our friends and family by changing them back from stone to normal movement!

Mysterious Voice: (Offscreen) How do I know, if I can trust you?

Branch: Because, this Kung Fu enemy, Shang, she invented our land, and our home. Cause she can travel from both time and space through over Dimensions. Cause we are from the Troll World.

King Gristle Jr: And the bergens?

Branch: And The bergens. Cause our Master Po, know them, when he found the tribe of the pandas. And they defeated Kai, with the power of chi. And we need they help.

Mysterious Voice: (Offscreen) Kai, Po? You know Po?

Then finally, the mysterious figure came out, and it relived of a young Panda Woman, in Chinese clothing.

Panda Woman: Why he is amazing!

Branch, Gristle and Bridget: (As they were confused) Uh!

Panda Woman: I know of Po, cause he was the hero of all of China!

King Gristle Jr: Whoa! You're a Panda!

Branch: I guess we have found one. So what are you?

Panda Woman: I... am... Mulan.

Branch: Mulan? But you can't be her.

As the Panda Woman is call herself Mulan Ping, walk up to them and said...

Mulan Ping: Oh, no, no, no, no, no! The original Mulan was only an ancient legend. I'm a different girl, cause my name is Mulan Ping. But you can call me Mulan for short! Or Ping if you want to. Cause Ping was my best friend that I grown with.

Queen Bridget: So you're a different Mulan?

Mulan Ping: Yeah, But close enough. And you to find the village of the pandas, then you come to the right place. (As he took Branch's hand and led him away, the other bergens follow too as they both end up at Ice Wall.) I'm totally taken you to our leader.

Branch: (Gasps) Does your leader know where they are?

Mulan Ping: (Chuckles) Yes, and he might have a idea! (Mulan Ping pulls on a rope. A raft lifts them up the ice wall. As it move up like a Elevator)