Saying Goodbye

EXTERIOR: PO'S VILLAGE - SUNSET

Then Branch toss the seed as it creates a colorful wormhole. Then the scene dissolve into a new scene where we see the sunset time of the Valley of Peace in Po's Village, right next to Ping's Noddle Show. Where the All Trolls are going through the Wormhole, back to the Troll World in their original size.

King Trollex: (To DJ Suki) So Suki, do you think we're ready for a take two at the Hair Ball tonight?

Dj Suki: You bet it is! Only this time no party crasher is going to crash our party ever again.

Delta Dawn: (From outside the wormhole) Well what are you waiting for, a Invitation? Come on!

King Trollex: Ok, Ok. We're coming! Gee, hope my little guy is alright.

As they both step in the wormhole.

While at that moment, Poppy, Branch, Queen Barb, King Peppy, Biggie with Mr. Dinkles, Satin and Chenille, Legsly, Guy and Tiny Diamond and Smidge are saying goodbye to the other characters in Po's World. Po the Panda, the Furious Five, Po's Father, Mei Mei, and Mulan Ping. As great music appear.

Viper: (Offscreen) We really am, gonna miss you guys.

Tigress: Are you sure, you won't stay here with us? And train more for your troll technique?

Poppy: No, we already mastered that. Beside, we have a party to finished. And we're going back where we belong. And kick it with the beat.

Po: Well, we are going to miss you guys. (As he walks up to Poppy) You have always been the best Trolls we ever had.

Poppy: And you Po, are the sweetest bear that ever lived. That does a lot of Kung Fu. And since we have Kung Fu, it can solved it problems, if we get in trouble again. It's much more Difficult that Branch had when he use sticks and stones as weapons

Po: Sticks and stones? Why is that?

Poppy: Well you will understand, when you'll have children next time.

Po: Well, I bet it does. Cause that was hardcore.

Then Poppy kiss him on the cheek, and Po begin turning red by being bashful.

Po: Oh Gosh! I wish I was in that elf world!

Cut To Tigress and Branch.

Tigress: (To Branch) Sticks and Stones?

Branch: Yeah, that's what I had, back when I was a grumpy Troll.

Tigress: Well, I use to be grumpy too, when I notice when he was pick by Master Oogway. I was so upset with him, I wanted to hurt him. But he is very funny. Just like your friend there, Poppy.

Branch: Yeah, and we always been together since. And have you had any... (Then he change his mind) Never mind. I hope we will me again Tigress, and your amazing friends in this world.

Tigress: No sweat Kid. And remember, watch that temper. (Then Branch gave Tigress a high five, as she in a bit of pain and laughs a little) Hey, hey, hey. Alright. Yay.