Attack at the Panda Village

EXTERIOR: THE PANDA VILLAGE - NIGHT

As night falls, as we cut to the next scene, as wicked music appears, Shang and her Army of Vampire Flowers, Fauna Spiders, Zombie Bergens and Stone Warriors enter in the entrance of the Panda Village, as they landed on top of the Ice Wall. She and her man look around to find Po, Poppy, Branch and the rest of their prisoners that they have escape.

Shang: (As she speak out loud) I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE! IF YOU DON'T SURRENDER, I'M GOING TO EXPLODE AND TURN OFF THE MUSIC COMPLETELY! FOR EVERY...

From afar, Po cheers in amazement to her entrance.

Po: Whoa, That's what I call a dramatic entrance.

Shang: Greetings Panda,
we meet at la—

Po: Hey, how you doing?

Shang: (Being Confused) Uh, Hey.

Po: You know, all the villains that I fought from the past, they were all men. But you... you are a woman.

Shang: Wait, what?

Po: Cause I think that female like you are all poison. And full of wicked wilds.

Vampire Flower Leader: Uh, what are wicked wilds?

Po: Well, I don't know, but I just ate, so I'm still digesting. And I'm not getting into the mood for marriage. So my kung fu might not be as good as...

Shang: (As she stop this) Enough of this nonsense! Now where are they?

Poppy: You mean us, (Shang and her group turn and saw that they were on top of the entrance of the village) we're over here.

Branch: If you want us, come and get us.

Po: But If you want them, then you have to go trough me first. Or how about you spare me the chitchat, alright? Let's do this.

Shang: Don't speak with your mouth full. Cause I ain't destroying you, I am destroying these...

Po: Ugh, chitchat.

Shang: I'm destroying these...

Po: Chitty chitty chat chat
Chitty chitty chat chat
We hate you.

Shang: Destory these...

Po: Chitty chitty chat chat
Chitty chitty chat chat
What I do

Shang: Destory these...

Po: Chat chat chat.

Shang: (Then she begins to look mad) Destory...

Po: Chitchat.

Shang: Agh, You Conniving son of a... (To her Army) Get him, and bring these two trolls to me.

Vampire Flower Leader: Yes my liege!

So Shang's army all change up and as they leap through the Panda Village. Then Po, Poppy, and Branch all run back inside until the army landed and materialize infront of Po, Poppy and Branch.

The scene cuts to the villagers and other trolls already hidden in their homes.

Sum: Now?

Bobbed Hair: Wait for the signal.

Then cut back to Po, Poppy and Branch facing the army. As the action music appears.

Vampire Flower Leader: It's time for you, to surrender your music. And your uh... wicked wilds things.

Evil Army: (Laughs)