24 - Ropes

I woke up not too long after I went to sleep. I barely got any sleep still thinking about Tommy and I's issue. I started texting Quackity.

You
hey, when can we do your whole idea?

Quackity
Right now if you'd like! Leave your walkie talkie on your bed, don't take anything.

You
sounds good, omw !

I shut my phone off, and put away my walkie talkie into the bed. I messed up the sheets, and left the house through the window. I made it to where Quackity told me to go, and I saw him standing there with a menacing grin on his face. I looked at him and gave him a small smile, and he led me down a very weird path.

He kept me in a room with like... no windows. I'm not a huge fan of rooms like this. It gives off very bad vibes. Quackity put my hands in chains and made me look super scruffy. I literally looked like I didn't shower in weeks.

He put red food coloring to make it look like blood, and recorded a video of me, and sent it to Tommy.

Tommy POV

I haven't talked to y/n for 1 whole day. It was uncomfortable, but she literally cheated on me, so how the hell am I supposed to talk to her? I was with Wilbur before I saw Quackity heading over.

"Hello gentlemen." Quackity said, bowing down.
"Yes, Quackity?" Wilbur said, looking up from the book he was reading.
"Oh nothing, just stopping by to say hello." Quackity said, and I gave him a very weird look. He walked away, and laughed to himself. I ignored it, and went back to looking at our Declaration of Independance. A work of art, truly. Wilbur and I headed over to the forest to get more food, we were running out. I got a text from a random message.

Unknown
Attachment: 1 video.

I watched the video, not expecting what I saw. My jaw dropped softly, and I dropped the axe in my hand.

"Tommy we need to go to the docks later." I heard Wilbur say, but I couldn't answer.
"Did ya hear me?" Wilbur said. No response.
".....Tommy?" The video ended, and I looked up at Wilbur with tears in my eyes. The video said 1 thing.

Under Moon.

"Wilbur, we need to go to Moon Rock. I don't care a-about the docks, we need to go. Now." I said, picking up all my stuff.

"Tommy, why?" I didn't respond.
"Tommy, answer me." I looked at him, rage filling me up.

"That BASTARD took y/n again. We need to go." I said, turning around.

Dream POV
"I've been calling y/n's phone for the past hour, she's not responding." George told me.
"I'll call her on the walkie-" I pressed the button and heard beeping very close by. It was coming from y/n's room. I walked in to see the window open, the bed undone, and her walkie talkie laying there. The stick on top of the walkie talkie was bent. This isn't normal behavior.

"George something isn't right." I said, looking at him. His face was pale, looking around the room to see any clues.

"Dream, over here." I heard George call me from outside. I walked out to see a very large foot print, having a weird symbol marking the floor.