14 - Serum

(a/n- im getting peer pressured by my friends to post this earlier than expected 🙄🙄 anyways, enjoy! PS: THANK YOU FOR THE ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF SUPPORT)

(TW // Knifes, needles, shots, blood, everything around that area, if you're uncomfortable with stuff like that, skip to next chapter, it's safe over there!)

"Phht. Why would I do that exactly, Dream?"
"Because you know I can decapitate you in one hit."

This time i had to put my hand in front of Dream to prevent him from walking any further.

I whispered to Dream; "Somethings not right. Watch his right hand."

Schlatt's right hand was holding his side, as if he was hurt. Wilbur wouldn't hurt him, I knew that.

"Schlatt, who sent you to do this?"

He stayed silent.

"Schlatt, we can help you. Who sent you?"

He passed out on top of Wilbur, as if someone switched his power to off. Then it hit me.

Quackity had walked out from behind a tree. "You guys are smart."

I was already beside Wilbur, helping him up, and gave him a god apple. He refused multiple times, but I stuffed it in his mouth to make him shut up. Tommy had made it to the scene, and so did the rest of gang.

"Quackity? Jschlatt?" Tommy had said, his voice panicked.

"Tommy! My friend. Long time no see! Come give me a hug!"

Tommy had almost ran over before I grabbed his hand. I told him that it wasn't safe, and we can't trust him. At this point, me and Dream were in the front of the group, and everyone else was behind. I heard small whispers behind me. One consisted of:

"Do we attack?" It came from Tommy talking with Tubbo.

"Do not attack." I said, not whispering at all.

Quackity, obviously scared for his life, but good at hiding it, offered to talk.

Alone.

Dream offered to do it, but I ran over and said I would be better off. Dream needed to take care of them, just in case. Tommy ran over and kissed me, and told me, whatever happened, to press the button on the walkie talkie.

I nodded and went off an okay distance from them. It was around 5 chunks away. Quackity had laughed and grazed his hand against mine. I pulled away.

"What are you doing?"
"Oh Y/N. You make it too easy!"
I had my hand on the emergency button, but somehow, it didn't work. I pressed it over 17 times. No luck. I let go, and he laughed again.

"I turned them off. I can kill you right now, and no. one. will. know." I stared in complete disgust at him. We were friends before, but he took stuff way too far after killing me in a war we had. He was easily controlled by rage.

He let go of what was in his hand, and put his hand around my mouth, and his arm around my neck. "You'll be safe soon." The last words I heard before passing out from lack of air.

Quackity had grabbed the walkie talkie from my back pocket, and added a voice changer to make it sound like me.

"Trade will take longer than expected. Will meet you guys tomorrow. I'm safe. Over."
"Sounds good, stay safe, we love you. Over and out."

I woke up to Quackity laughing at Dream's response. I tried sitting up, but was tied.

"It was too easy! They'll have no idea that i'll murder you in cold blood right here. You won't live to see the next day, Y/N."
I had scoffed. "You fucking bitch."
"Cursing will get you nowhere, probably closer to death." He passed a pocket knife down and up my arm, and jabbed it at the top. I winced in pain and gave up. I couldn't do anything.